Hand Clamping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Apr 29, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Am I the only who performs the "clamp-free" version of this exercise?? I simply grip thightly the base of my cock when its very hard and keep this grip for 2 minutes then stop let my cock rest a bit and make another set or two... anybody else do it and what are your feedbacks please???

2. Big Al

Gold Member

That sounds kind of like an ULI.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

in Uli it needs to move the torniquette grip whereas in hand clamping my grip stays at the same place for the whole set...

4. D_Soggie Doggie

D_Soggie Doggie Account Disabled

I do something like what you're describing as hand clamping. I use the web of my hand around the base of my penis.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Which is why I stated it was "kind of" like an ULI :) Some men do their ULIs with nearly full erections and are barely able to move their hands.

Another similar exercise to yours would be the [basic version] of the squeeze- except that you use two hands for the squeeze.

#5 Big Al, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  6. D_Crystallized Ginger

great man! and did you notice any improvement?? btw I checked out your pics and your cock looks long and thick congrats ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted