Hand Clamping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Apr 29, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Am I the only who performs the "clamp-free" version of this exercise?? I simply grip thightly the base of my cock when its very hard and keep this grip for 2 minutes then stop let my cock rest a bit and make another set or two... anybody else do it and what are your feedbacks please???

2. Big Al

Gold Member

That sounds kind of like an ULI.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

in Uli it needs to move the torniquette grip whereas in hand clamping my grip stays at the same place for the whole set...

4. D_Soggie Doggie

D_Soggie Doggie Account Disabled

I do something like what you're describing as hand clamping. I use the web of my hand around the base of my penis.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Which is why I stated it was "kind of" like an ULI :) Some men do their ULIs with nearly full erections and are barely able to move their hands.

Another similar exercise to yours would be the [basic version] of the squeeze- except that you use two hands for the squeeze.

#5 Big Al, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  6. D_Crystallized Ginger

great man! and did you notice any improvement?? btw I checked out your pics and your cock looks long and thick congrats ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice