Hand Job Experiences

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MangYunnie, Jun 15, 2011.

1. MangYunnie

MangYunnie Member

I'm surprised that i haven't seen a thread on this...anyone has a juicy good stories on good & great handjobs, In public places, home, or anywhere...

I'll start one of my craziest handjobs took place under a church basement and me & the girl was both high and it was amazing i shot a bucket load...she was freaked out by by my cumming amount but i will never forgoet that day...

2. hopperjack

hopperjack New Member

I love a solid, enthusiastic stroking....

3. 3sumguy

3sumguy Member

I remember a similar experience - church-related - with me watching.....
    Some of us caught wind on a church ski trip that a girl was giving a handjob to an older guy in the back of the bus. A few of us alternated between covering for them and gawking as Alexa did this...It was very shocking and admittedly arousing to me, though I didn't know how much so at the moment - I must've been 15 or 16....and caught myself truly checking/watching for more than a few split seconds...and was so aroused by her open wantonness...wish I'd have seen him cum on her hands and arm...

4. art

art
    Gold Member

I was about 16, and went with an older gf to a birthday party for a friend at a swanky restaurant that required suit & tie. (I looked very cute in a suit and tie, if I do say so myself!) I was driving. We were both horny. She unzipped my suit pants, slid her hands inside my briefs and began fondling and stroking. I came pretty soon, and was thinking I was going to have to spend major time in the men's room cleaning up my semen spill. But it turned out she'd caught it all in her palm...which she then licked clean. After the birthday party was over, we spent some quality time naked in the back seat at our favorite parking spot.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Would love to read more stories as well. IMO, the best hand jobs are unexpected with an element of fear of getting caught.

From a previous thread:

I was dating a very uptight exec and we met for lunch one day in a park... somewhere. We stopped to talk near the park's lake in a sitting area where another couple had been seated nearby, but soon left.

During our conversation, he received a call from work, and while he was talking on the phone I unzipped him and started rubbing his package. After a minute or two, I took his cock out and started stroking in earnest. He was a bit nervous, scared someone would come down the path and catch us and trying to concentrate on his client, but he loved it. His cock was rock hard, red, and pumping into my hand, with eyes rolling back.

After a few minutes, a stream of pre-cum flowed over my fingers, I knew he was almost there and we both smiled when that happened. Of course, he smiled because he was thisclose and thought he was gonna cum, lol. But, when he finished the call, I stopped stroking, leaving his throbbing cock sticking up like an arrow, stood up and said, 'let's go to lunch'. :biggrin:

He sighed, (painfully) stuffed his hard cock into his pants and I didn't touch it again for weeks. He still mentions it constantly and while not necessarily odd, he's the only guy I know that can take long-term orgasm denial without getting frustrated. I still torture him in this way and think that moment was when I discovered I like having a plaything.

http://www.lpsg.org/167255-oddest-thing-done-during-sex-2.html#post2559735

thorism likes this.
  6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Agree that the unexpected handjobs are best. One of my best was in a crowded movie theatre. We had our jackets on our laps and she reached over and put her hand down my pants and gave me a slow teasing handjob. I didn't cum because I didn't want to make a mess in my pants. Another time we were in the back of my car. I made a cover over the trunk and backseat and we were laying underneath it and got naked. After some dry humping, she reached down and stroked my rock hard cock. That time I did cum and blew a huge load all over her belly. Lots more experiences, but I just gotta remember them.....

7. D_Bent Affleck

D_Bent Affleck New Member

One time when I was at a girlfriend's house, we were sitting on the couch under a blanket cuddling. The couch was in the back of the room & they had a couple chairs against the other walls closer to the tv. We were watching tv with her mom sitting in one of the chairs. Next thing I knew she unzipped my pants & started stroking my cock. Her mom was only about 10 feet away from us. With the taboo of it all, I could only hold out so long. While stroking with one hand, she slid off one her socks with the other. She slid it over my cock & started pumping feverishly. I shot a huge load into the sock while biting my lip as hard as I could to not make any noise. I did let out a small moan. When her mom asked if one of us said something, my girlfriend said she was just stretching. She slid the sock off, put my cock away, gave me a kiss on the cheek & a wink. One of the best handjobs I've ever had.

8. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

When I was in college, my TV got the best reception of my friends because I was on the highest floor in our dormitory.

I had several friends over, mostly guys, all watching STNG (yes, we were nerds, shaddup).

Anyways, this girl I liked was under a blanket with me, undid my pants, and started seriously playing with my cock.

Would've loved to end this story with a remark about blowing a massive load or something, but STNG finished before I did and she just cast me a teasing smile as she left the room with the rest of them after the show was over.

Cock-teases FTW.

9. warrio

warrio New Member

Albums:
    hot

10. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    This one girl I dated came over when me and my housemates were having a party. It was an indoor/outdoor party and we were sitting at a picnic table talking to others. As we were talking at the table, she pulled my dick out and started stroking. I was trying my hardest not to cum and at the brink I pulled her away and went to my room. We fucked hard like animals and as I was about to cum she pushed me out and stroked me all over her stomach. I remember her falling asleep there naked, uncovered. One of the hottest nights of my life.

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love a good hand job, and I thoroughly enjoy giving them as well. My all time favorite one, and certainly the most memorable, occurred during the summer between my junior and senior years of high school. We lived out in California back then and I was dating a girl from our yacht club. We had been swimming in the harbor and had pulled out on the floating dock at the offshore edge of the roped in swimming area. We sat there facing the open water with our feet dangling off the edge of the dock, I had my right arm around her shoulders and she was resting her head on my chest. Just a couple of young high schoolers enjoying their summer's puppy love. This was early in our dating and, though we'd had some hot and heavy make out sessions, we hadn't yet had any real sexual contact.

But then she placed her left hand in my lap and gave my package a little squeeze. Took me by surprise, but I didn't complain! I rested my head on top of hers and just kind of purred a little. At that age it didn't take but a couple of seconds for me to go fully erect and she rubbed her hand up and down the length of my boner, through the swim trunk's fabric. I moaned a little and with that she reached up the right leg of my loose fitting trunks and pulled my cock and balls completely out in the open, which TOTALLY excited me to the point that I was nearing orgasm. She then slowly, methodically, began a rhythmic stroking of my cock that was no more than one stroke per second, probably less. I was a bit of a late bloomer and had only been shooting cum for about two years at that point. Whenever I jacked off I would just wail away at high speed and shoot my load. But with her just slowly nursing my cock with her hand like that it was the first time I'd ever really experienced edging. And it was such a thrill for it to be happening right out in the open like that. There weren't any boats very close to us but a steady stream of motor yachts and sailboats were passing by within a few hundred feet to a few hundred yards of us. If anyone on those boats had been looking really closely or using binoculars they would surely have seen what was going on with the two youngsters on the floating dock.

That hand job lasted about five minutes and I had never experienced being so close to orgasm for so long, it totally changed the way I masturbated thereafter. When I started panting and moaning she sped up her hand action by about 20 or 30 percent and I quickly had the strongest orgasm that I had experienced up to that time. My first spurt of cum was but a precursor but the second one shot up over our heads before falling into the water in front of us. And I just seemed to keep shooting cum forever, had to be at least 9 or 10 strong squirts followed by countless lesser ones, but I was in no condition to keep count. When the last of the cum had finally squirted and dribbled from my aching hard on she switched hands and just cradled my still throbbing dick with her left hand. We stayed that way until I was totally flaccid again, which took a good five minutes or more. Then we slipped off the dock and swam back to the clubhouse, the salt water fully cleansing us of my spunk. Shortly after that day we progressed to full blown sex but it was the hand job that started it all that I remember most vividly .... and fondly.

Attached Files:

#11 Silvertip, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  12. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

I was messing around with an incredibly drunk girl at an after graduation party in a friends back yard. We were swapping spit behind the garage, and I had her shirt up. She reached into my crotch, gave a few squeezes and let at with a "what the fuck!". Couple of people came around the back, and my spirits deflated knowing I wasnt gonna get any. about a half hour later she came up to me and whispered she wouldnt fuck me, but could she see it. I negotiated a handjob, and she jerked me off next to the back fence while I played with her tits. She didnt realize that I shot one gob onto her jeans, and when we went back into the house, her friend saw it and pointed it out to everybody. I disappeared fast.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I gave a gal a ride home from a bar one nite. she lived with her parents on the fringe of town. we were not strangers to each other, and had sat, talked and drank most of the nite together. she was shy. earlier, we had stepped out the bar to smoke a joint, and I stole a kiss which she liked, so we embraced in a long kiss. she said she loved kissing me, I was tall. she was tall for a girl, and I have to admit, it felt nice. our "parts" lined up if you know what I mean. I got pretty hard during our kiss.

anyway,it started to rain as we walked to the car. I was hoping for another long embracing kiss, but it downpoured. we got in my little VW. and she kissed me, then again. my left hand felt her right breast and she reached for my crotch. the zipper went down and she stroked my cock as it swelled up. then she panicked saying she would be in trouble if I didn't get her home soon. I went to zip up, and she said no,leave it out, I'll stroke it. so she did, kissing me, kissing my cock. finally as we get out aways, she is really stroking me, jacking me off. it's raining buckets as I pull in the driveway. She starts kissing me on the lips while jacking me hard, and right as I shoot a rope of cum to the car headliner. she shreiks a little, a light comes on and there's her mom standing in the garage, 5 ft in front of my car, and I shot a couple more cum ropes. luckily, it was raining so hard her mom couldn't see thru the glass. the gal had cum all over her sleeve, so she managed to get her sweater on and went in. I drove down the road aways, stopped and cleaned up and put my cock in my pants.

I saw her a couple nites later, and she said her mom asked her a thousand ?'s and wanted to know what we were doing when we pulled up. she teased me that nite, with kisses, rubbed me under the table. I tried to get her to fuck, and she told me no. I was the devil with a big dick. I saw her a few more times, then had to go into "hiding" for awhile cuz I thought I was gonna get arrested. in that month or so, she met some other guy, and just like that, she moved out of town with him. 20 yrs later I ran into her, divorced, kids, unhappy. and mad at me.

14. italian4all

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had many but this was a special one, the only in similar conditions...

I was on the plane between Brussels and Rome, and had my jacket on my legs; guy next to me (a French man) was covered with a blanket and pretended to be asleep, as he moved a few times until his arm reached me and his hand (covered by both his blanket and my jacket) grabbed my crotch. When he realized I didn't make resistance he unzipped me and jerked me! I was a bit afraid to be caught but enjoyed the hand-job.

15. MangYunnie

MangYunnie Member

Please share more...don't let this thread stop

16. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've told this story before..but here i go again..long story short.
    it was the summer of 7th grade and comming back from a field trip i was going back and forth trading insults with a loudmoth girl in my grade,she came back at me with"At least i don't stuff myself to get attention"
    my bulge was suspect at the time because at the time only a few guys in the locker room had seen me,but they told everybody about it.i was the same size i am now when i was in the 7th grade.
    so i shot back"why don't you come back and feel it?"i thought it was over,but after alot of the students and teachers on the bus went to sleep she walked to very back of the bus where i was sitting and reached up my shorts pulled out my dick and squeezed it only twice.
    i came on her thigh,right on the middle of her chest,her forearm,and the first shot went over her head, but i got some of her bangs.i was stunned and she ran into the bus bathroom,she cleaned herself up as best as she could,and when we got back to our school, a teacher asked her what happened to her tank top.she just said she sneezed on herself while she was sleeping.i was sooo scared.we didn't speak to eachother until graduation practice! we never told anybody about that day until after high school..LOL. i can still remember it like it was yesterday.it was the first time i ever shot a load.

17. MangYunnie

MangYunnie Member

Juicy more stories

18. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    After becoming sexually active with my first girlfriend, I would get hard just being around her, especially when we were alone at my place. One day, I was horny as usual, but she was on her period, and she didn't want to have intercourse.

I showed her how hard I was and she started to stroke my cock. She always loved seeing a hard cock, whether she was stroking it or I was. She kept on stroking me as I lay back on the bed. She made comments about how hard I was and how much she loved looking at my long and thick dick. As she kept stroking, I was getting more and more turned on and eventually was reaching the point of no return.

I told her I was about to cum, so she increased her speed and I shot my load straight up in the air. I caught us both by surprise as my cum shot up about 2-3 feet, getting all over my chest and the bed.

It is then that I found out she was a cum-dodger as she yelped and tried to get away from my spew. She was a great lay and we spent many good years and had lots of great sex, but she didn't like cum in her mouth or on her body. She only liked deep in her pussy or in the condom.
    Oh well, she was a great fuck anyway and we thoroughly enjoyed each other.

19. MangYunnie

MangYunnie Member

I Have another one...I was getting my hair done by my friend since she would always do it for free, and i was between her legs on the floor and btw im tender headed so i was hurting in pain, while this was going on we were home alone being that my parents trusted nothing would happen because she was gay and the boy type gay girl...but me & her both now that she is just bi-sexual but yeah moving on...So i started to reach inside my blue nike boxer gym shorts and started to jerk off a little and she told me she love when I masterbate around her on the phone or in person it didn't matter so i was having a good time and she could help but stare down at my huge buldge plus i was moaning and she tap me saying "Move your hand" I was like okay...she started to smile as she reached inside my boxers and gave me one of my most favorite/best handjobs ever, her hands are so soft and she was jerking in the way i directed but somehow to show i was macho i decided to fight back my cum and she started to jerk faster and i nearly didn't but she gave the last moment cuz her arm got tired...even though she was mad because i didn't cum till this day we are planning a return event :)

20. pursine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is a hot story

Draft saved Draft deleted