Hand Job Questionaire

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ShaneR, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    Hand jobs are my topic and these are my 10 question mostly about hand jobs:

1. Did you ever have to settle for a hand job (from someone else) because of your size? Some other reason? It was your preference at the time?

2. If fucking or a blow job is out of the question, rate in order of preference:

a. between the thighs
    b. tit fucking
    c. hand job (from someone else)
    d. between the ass cheeks (no penetration)
    e. armpit
    f. hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose
    e. between the feet
    g. other ______________
    h. pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck.

If any of these is sometime your preference even when you could fuck or get a blow job, indicate with a *.

3. Have you ever felt you were being watched without your consent when you were having sex or jacking/jilling off? Was this sometimes your imagination, sometimes based on evidence, or at various times a combination of both? Do you think this has happened because of your size? If you knew you had a peeper, would you be inclined to show everything, tease, turn off the lights or close the shade, etc.?

4. Have you ever posed or performed sexually (jacked/jilled off) or had sex for someone watching with your consent? Did you ever do that for someone who is not of the sex you are usually attracted to?

5. Do you think you have ever been stalked only or mainly on account of your size?

6. What is your favorite sex toy for use on the penis? Is it a commercial product made for that use or something homemade?

7. If you have got hand jobs from several other persons, what did some of them do right and what did some of them do wrong?

8. Would you rather fuck an ugly, skanky person of the sex you are attracted to, or get a hand job from a nice clean person of the sex you are not attracted to?

9. State if you are cut or uncut and then what lube or none you prefer for hand jobs (from yourself or another person). If you use lube for hand jobs, is it a commercial product sold for sexual use or a product for other uses?

10. If you are big enough to self-suck, do you always self-suck when you would otherwise wank, or is it something you only do occasionally? Do you self-suck for pleasure, for show, or only for and occasional variation?

2. crossy

Gold Member

What is being "jilled" off?

3. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    Oh, sorry. It is jack off club talk for woman masturbation. Jacks clubs are men only. Jack and Jill clubs are male and female. I don't know if there any Jills clubs (women only).

4. walker12

walker12 New Member

Albums:
    1. Yes. It is either my preference at the time or they just couldn't suck or fuck the way that I like. Everyone sucks, jacks, and fucks differently. I tend to like my cock to be sucked or jacked off only in a particular way.
    2. c * I usually don't get into the other things listed and or I have a better chance of finding someone who can jack me off the way that I like much more than sucking the way that I like.
    3. No.
    4. Yes, from someone of the sex that I prefer (which is the same sex as myself).
    5. No.
    6. I have not tried very many sex toys for the penis. However, I would like to try a fleshlight.
    7. It is very difficult for me to explain what a good handjob on myself would be. A demonstration would be much easier. If I could try to put in into words, it would have to be that I like for the person to move their hand up and down my entire shaft with most of the focus mainly on the head or that very sensitive portion of the shaft which is about half way down. I am not really into a jerking or yanking motion that is only on the head or only halfway down the shaft. I have also noticed that if the person has smooth hands, I can bust a nut much sooner.
    8. I would rather not have any sexual contact with anyone of the sex that I am not attracted to. However, I tend to find straight guys very hot. Therefore, if I am into a straight guy and the opportunity arises where I could give that guy a handjob, I would hope that he would not feel the same way that I do about someone of the sex that he is not usually attracted to.
    9. Cut. Usually the traditional or standard lubricant for sex. However, as I previously mentioned, some guys have been able to make me cum from a "dry" handjob. Mainly because their hand was so smooth.
    10. I don't and or can't seflsuck. However, if I tried hard enough, I probably could do it. But it just seems like too much work for myself.

It sounds like you have or are considering getting a handjob from someone of the sex that you are not usually attracted to. If this is the case, then I say go for it. You might like it. If the sex that you are usually attracted to is a male, then think about him having the same equipment as yourself. It is possible that he would know how to give a decent handjob because he has a penis and knows what feels good.

5. D_Huckleberry Pound

D_Huckleberry Pound New Member

1. Did you ever have to settle for a hand job (from someone else) because of your size? Some other reason? It was your preference at the time? yes.. but it was because they weren't used to anal..

2. If fucking or a blow job is out of the question, rate in order of preference:

3. Have you ever felt you were being watched without your consent when you were having sex or jacking/jilling off? Was this sometimes your imagination, sometimes based on evidence, or at various times a combination of both? Do you think this has happened because of your size? If you knew you had a peeper, would you be inclined to show everything, tease, turn off the lights or close the shade, etc.?

yes, i enjoy showing off.. i jack off in public a lot.. college roommates knew. Really made me cum hard.

4. Have you ever posed or performed sexually (jacked/jilled off) or had sex for someone watching with your consent? Did you ever do that for someone who is not of the sex you are usually attracted to?

In bathhouses..

5. Do you think you have ever been stalked only or mainly on account of your size?

no

6. What is your favorite sex toy for use on the penis? Is it a commercial product made for that use or something homemade?

I prefer ball toys..

7. If you have got hand jobs from several other persons, what did some of them do right and what did some of them do wrong?

I dont think Ive ever had a bad one..

8. Would you rather fuck an ugly, skanky person of the sex you are attracted to, or get a hand job from a nice clean person of the sex you are not attracted to?

i'd just jerk off..

9. State if you are cut or uncut and then what lube or none you prefer for hand jobs (from yourself or another person). If you use lube for hand jobs, is it a commercial product sold for sexual use or a product for other uses?

I am cut, with lose skin.. I dont usually use lube.

10. If you are big enough to self-suck, do you always self-suck when you would otherwise wank, or is it something you only do occasionally? Do you self-suck for pleasure, for show, or only for and occasional variation?
    cant

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

1. Did you ever have to settle for a hand job (from someone else) because of your size? Some other reason? It was your preference at the time? Because we were on a long-distance bus and there's only so much you can do underneath a bag on your lap. :rolleyes:

From 'best' to 'worst'... e. armpit (*); b. tit fucking; d. between the ass cheeks (no penetration); c. hand job (from someone else); f. hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose; a. between the thighs; h. pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck; e. between the feet.

It's never happened. If someone's watching, then I know about it already. If there was a peeper, they might as well get the show they came for, though.

Yes and yes.

Nope.

Unless men count as 'toys', I've never really gone in for them.

Oh-so-right... making sure to run their hand fully down to the base of my cock and fully up to the tip (rather than only going halfway, or variations on that theme); and realising that my foreskin is very elastic, so that they can move it back and forth as much as they like. Oh-so-wrong... being somewhat timid, and only going at things half-heartedly (in any regard) or as if my cock were a fragile object they were scared of breaking.

No! :rolleyes: But if I have to choose, we'll go with the ugly skank and just be sure to shower for a long, long time afterwards.

Uncut, and everything lubes itself. Olive oil can be fun, though, if I feel like getting quite that shiny. :rolleyes:

I can't self-suck. I think your question is a little misphrased, in terms of "if you are big enough"... since I know at least one member here with a 5.5" cock who can, and several 8-inchers who can't. Has more to do with angles, litheness, and similar factors; not just with size (although I'll admit that can obviously be a help).

7. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here

8. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    Oh, right you are. Flexibility has a lot to do with it. I've seen pictures of women who can lick their own clits --- yoga training I guess. In real life I have only seen about a half-dozen guys do this, and they were of various sizes, but the only one who seemed to have enough penetration to get any motion going was enormously hung --- he claimed 11" but it was really more like 9'.

Guys! if you have a 9" inch cock for real, you only seem like an idiot if you lie and say it is 11".

In my best form I could lick it but there was no chance of my getting off to that without hand stimulation. So I am kind of wonder if anyone can actually get enough action this way to get off.

9. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. Did you ever have to settle for a hand job (from someone else) because of your size? Some other reason? It was your preference at the time? yes scared girls in highschool said they would suck it but often just became jerking

1. tit fucking
    2. hand job (from someone else)
    3. other jerk my self while they play or suck on my balls
    4. between the ass cheeks (no penetration)
    5. between the thighs
    6. between the feet
    7. armpit
    8. hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose
    9. pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck.

If any of these is sometime your preference even when you could fuck or get a blow job, indicate with a *.

3. Highrise apartment, blinds open lights on a show for all if you care to watch.

4. Online with camera many many times for again all to watch.

5. stalked no, pursued yes.

6. cock ring

7. Wrong- tug at it like starting a lawn mower and stopping constantly cools it down, Right- best position is sitting directly in front

8. attraction is the key

9. uncut, no lube only during sex

10. self sucking was more for show, cant do it now messed up my back

10. D_Telly_Bigballas

D_Telly_Bigballas Account Disabled

once because some chick didn't want me to fuck her for some reason but was fine with jacking me off. don't think it was to do with my size though.
    would go for H if i was in a situation where it was possible, but if not i would go for C, then B, then F, then D. none of the others appeal to me
    have never thought this
    yeah ive jacked off in front of a chick a couple of times.
    stalked no, hit on yes :biggrin1:
    none
    a lot of chicks don't grip hard enough and/or go too slow so it's impossible to get off
    if those were my only options then i'd go for the second one
    uncut, don't use lube
    can't self-suck (haven't tried for ages but i tried a few years back and couldnt quite reach it)

11. B_Kyuss

B_Kyuss New Member

1. I did in certain situations such as public places or had no time for the full thing.

2. Tit fucking feels and look great, i would definitely do it instead of a blowjob or even a fuck if i'm in the mood.

3. Sometimes i don't mind an open window when i'm dressing or even if things get suddenly hot because i don't really think about that, but normally i shut the curtain when i'm going to jerk off.

4. Sometimes i jack off watching my girl doing the same... then i always do that in webcam.

5. No, i'm not *that* big.

6. I never felt like i needed toys for my penis.

7. Right: hold tight, massage the balls, lube it up, try different ways to hold it. Wrong: hold it loose, pull too much (i'm uncut and that could be painful), jerk it very very quickly.

8. I'm attracted by both sexs, so i would rather get a handjob from a nice clean guy.

9. I'm uncut and if i use any lube, it's some kind of oil, for massages or baby-oil. I'm sure the people who sell those innocent looking oil, know exactly what i'm going to use them for :tongue:

10. Unfortunately i can't but sometimes i dream i can - they're usually wet dreams.

12. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    This thread has about played out, so it seems only fair to answer my own questions.

I don't know whether it was on account of my size, which I don't think is huge, but I have only met about a half-dozen people, two of them men, who could get me off with a blow job. Lots of times I would rather have a hand job.

hand job (from someone else).

hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose

* between the thighs - really like this, did it for birth control at first, did it with a couple of guys too because I don't do anal with men or women.

tit fucking

between the ass cheeks (no penetration)

pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck - no, I'll jack off. I don't have to save it for another opportunity.

between the feet - did this a couple of times, was amazed that it worked, not interested in doing this again.

armpit - never did this, doesn't appeal to me.

Indoors, I'm usually pretty careful about shades and doors. Outdoors I'm pretty alert. But I have been spied on when I was indoors by guys. Found semen outside my window. If I know they are spying for sexual reasons, I'm inclined to give them a show.

I've only been asked to do this once by a woman, and did. I've done this for a couple of guys, just so they would get off and leave me alone.

A couple of guys have stalked me. I think my size had something to do with that. Several women have been very aggressive to the point of stalking, but I think that was because I had a job.

Very soft rolled up athletic sock. I don't do this very often. I'd like to try a fleshlight. I stuck it in a doll once at a party just for laughs, but I would not try to really fuck one.

Trying to bend it too far down is the worst no-no. I like lots of fast light action on the head and slow tight churning at the base at the same time. It definitely takes two hands - not so much because I'm so big, but because I like two different kinds of actions.

I'd rather do it myself. I let a couple of guys jerk me off if I am really horny because I value their friendship, but it's nothing special for me. I don't do skanky women.

I am cut. Lots of time I have natural lube before I start jacking off. For a really long session, I use vegetable oil.

I can't really get much more than my tongue around the rim. It's not even an occasional variation for me.

13. bc4uintp

bc4uintp New Member

Albums:
    In order of preference.
    1. Between the thighs.
    2. Between the feet.
    3. Hand job.
    4. Tit fucking
    5. armpit
    6. between the ass cheeks.

14. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I dated this woman that loved stroking my cock and she did a damn fine job...

15. hung and horny

1. Did you ever have to settle for a hand job (from someone else) because of your size? Some other reason? It was your preference at the time?
    Nope, never.
    d,a,b,f,c,h,e,g
    a. between the thighs
    b. tit fucking
    c. hand job (from someone else)
    e. armpit
    f. hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose
    g. other ______________
    h. pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck.

If I had a peeper while jerking, I would give them a show they'd never forget!
    I have done it for guys and girls; guys liked it better.
    No...
    No sex toys, please.
    Some totally ignored the head which is a no no for me. Some worked my balls to which is a yes-yes-yes for me!
    Clean person.
    Uncut. No lube.
    I can't self suck...so there goes that question...

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had to "settle" for a hand job because I enjoy a good hand job as much as any other sexual act, especially when I can have a mouthful of tits, pussy or cock at the same time.

b*, c*, d*, g*: cock to cock frottage (in no particular order of preference)

I have been watched by uninvited voyeurs several times, both while solo and when having sex with a partner. I don't have a problem with that, if it's good for them then cool. And, yes, my size has likely been a causal factor for the peeping.

Yes, definitely, all of the above. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had has been with guys whose wives watched and gals whose husbands watched. It definitely takes a comfortable situation with everyone being compatible so it's not easy to come by, but when the situation is right it can be incredibly rewarding.

Frequently. One humorous occasion was on Blacks Beach, San Diego county. I was strolling the surf line nude at the north (gay) end of the beach and a dumpy little guy kept following me wherever I went. So I finally paused and let him approach me. He took a very, very long look at my cock and then said, in a strong New Jersey accent "You really ought to have that thing looked at." I assured him that it was "looked at" on a very regular basis and sent him on his way.

I've never found a sex toy that fit well enough to use. I tried a Fleshlight and at full penetration the barrel was so tight around my cock that it took all the sensation away. For me the absolute best "sex toy" is a fertile imagination.

I've had handjobs from many gals and guys and they all, in their own way, did something unique and right. But in general I find that I prefer handjobs well lubed up (commercial lube, saliva, precum) even though I prefer to masturbate dry. I think that's because when working my own cock I know, in a realtime sense, just what pressure, rhythm, speed and technique to use at any given moment. With someone else doing it the best results can be achieved with the simple slippery friction of a lubed up cock. An exception to that general rule is when someone does a really enthusiastic job of playing with my balls. Lubed up or dry, I love having my loose, low-hanging balls played with. Geeezhh, I'm getting super hard just thinking about it!

I would definitely prefer a hand job from a nice clean person of either sex. The only "ugly, skanky" person I would consider having a sexual encounter with would be an ugly skanky guy with an absolutely gorgeous, huge dick.

Cut, and see #7 above.

I'd love to self-suck but I haven't been that limber since I was a toddler. I think it was the fantasy of self-sucking that led me to try sucking other guys dicks, and am I ever glad I did!

17. D_Marazion Analdouche

When I was in high school I dated this one girl for a couple months HJs were all that ever happened. She said that sex wasn't going to happen, she was really tiny and was only with one guy prior.

2 tit fucking
    1* hand job (from someone else)
    4 between the ass cheeks (no penetration)
    3 hand job yourself watching other person do the same or pose
    5 pack it up and look for situation in which you can get blow job or fuck.

A woman I was dating while in the Army had a roommate that I caught watching us the entire time we were having sex once. The door to the room was cracked, and we made eye contact, I didn't say anything or stop and she just watched the entire time.

Yes but not for someone of the same sex.

Stalked yes, not sure if it had anything to do with my size or not. I always assumed she was just plan bat shit crazy.

Just plain old lube, sorry not very exciting.

Never really had someone do anything "wrong". Maybe gripping a little too hard once in a while, you're not start a lawn mower ladies :tongue:

Have to go with the ugly skank, did I mention I was in the Army?

Cut and KY Intrigue or even a massage oil, the massage oil smells nice and also moisturizes :biggrin1:

10. If you are big enough to self-suck, do you always self-suck when you would otherwise wank, or is it something you only do occasionally? Do you self-suck for pleasure, for show, or only for and occasional variation?[/quote]

Never even thought to try, I'm pretty flexible so I'm sure I could, just never really wanted to.

Draft saved Draft deleted