hand me a tissue

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anyone elses nose run after giving a girl oral for a while?
the past 4 or 5 times i've gone down on my girl my nose has started to drip after about 10-15 minutes. i haven't had a cold or anything like that. it's only when i'm performing on her. what's going on?

~twisted

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Is this related to the sneezing-when-aroused thing? I read somewhere that one of the effects of becoming aroused is that the nasal passages open up to allow more oxygen in for the physical exertion that is soon to take place. :) This can trigger a few sneezes or runny nose in some people. I know that sometimes if I'm just laying in bed half asleep and I get a horny thought that I've had that happen.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
twistedwrister said:
does anyone elses nose run after giving a girl oral for a while?
the past 4 or 5 times i've gone down on my girl my nose has started to drip after about 10-15 minutes. i haven't had a cold or anything like that. it's only when i'm performing on her. what's going on?

~twisted

It's probably got more to do with the fact that you generally breath through your nose when giving head as your mouth is, shall we say, otherwise engaged. This may cause your nose to run as the heavy breathing through your nose is not normal for it so it runs as a result. Happens to my girlfriend and that's what we think it is anyway.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always sneeze when I am horny. I know I am a dork.

Yeah, the drip thing has happend to me too
Just got at it a little slower