Hand Size/Penis Size???

eddiewells: I know its mainly just a myth that hand size has anything to do with penis size, but is there any truth to that of the people here? I'll start off with my own stats.

Handspan: 10"
Hand Length: 8"

8" by 6"

BIGBOYDAVE: Look around the Board before you post new topics This Subject is well covered in other areas :mad:

eddiewells: Well how about instead of throwing your little angry faces around, you could perhaps be of some help and tell me where it is mentioned? I have been looking around the Boards for a while now and I only saw one or two references to it, and none of them detailed at all.

BIGBOYDAVE: Check out the boards under Making It Bigger I am not angry at you personally just tired of seeing the same subjects rehashed under a new Title. If i'm wrong I'm sure I'll here about it from other members

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Click on "Search" in the title bar and enter the appropriate subject.

You'll find this is a handy-dandy way to find that various topics have already been discussed to your satisfaction.

Pecker

mindseye: For what it's worth, I have very small hands. Small enough that people comment on them regularly. Small enough that at one time I had to give up guitar lessons because I couldn't reach across to the low E string. With *years* of practice, I can now reach a major ninth on a standard piano keyboard.

sammygirly: I'd just like to remind everyone that for those of us who haven't been here since the beginning of time...going through each of the 988796879 threads on the board to make sure something hasn't already been asked is a very daunting prospect.

I prefer the method of replying with a link to the previous thread instead of attacking someone for posting without knowing it already exists....

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=sammygirly .

I prefer the method of replying with a link to the previous thread instead of attacking someone for posting without knowing it already exists....[/color][/quote]
Hi Sammy Thanks I did send personel message To new user welcoming Him to the board and suggested if they need assistance to just ask other members by using messages first

Also thanks bilbobagginsx
Great Idea about searching too I am just recent to board and I myself never thought of that tool.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the record, my hands are small, my cock is big. My hand can barely span an octave on the piano keyboard, much less a major 9th! I think we've all pretty much agreed that there's no correlation between dick size and the size of any other body part.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1045467918;start=0#8 date=02/17/03 at 11:55:27]I think we've all pretty much agreed that there's no correlation between dick size and the size of any other body part.[/quote]

I was watching MTV's new show on Urban Myths the other day. There was a segment that had four guys go to a urologist who measured their erections. The premise was that the foot size/penis size is a myth. The largest of the four penises was 7" hard. The guy didn't have the biggest feet of the four. I forget what the foot sizes were, but they showed a chart with the foot size and penis size of each person. There wasn't the slightest bit of correlation. The urologist said that the only myth that has some truth was that a width of a finger oftentimes correlates with penis thickness.

awellhungboi: My hands aren't big but my fingers are very long, so much so that people have often commented on it. For instance I can easily reach a major ninth on the piano--but I doubt that has much to do with my penis size, but who knows?

So how many guys here play piano? Are all piano players well hung or is that just a myth (spread mainly by myself)? :)

Finedessert: Moral of the story must be:

Play the piano with your Dick!

:D :D :D :D

Grandpa

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The urologist said that the only myth that has some truth was that a width of a finger oftentimes correlates with penis thickness.

OMG - my widest finger, my right thumb, is 1 1/8" wide. My penis, however, is more than1 1/2" wide soft, and over 2" wide erect.

The urologist's premise needs some clarification.

Pecker

brad2002: I read recently in Mens Health that Boston University recently did a study about several anatomical measurements and their correlation to penis size. It seems that the most accurate correlation to erect penis size was the measurement from the tip of the middle finger to the armpit with the arm extended outward. Do with it what you want.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1045467918;start=0#13 date=02/17/03 at 15:04:04]

OMG - my widest finger, my right thumb, is 1 1/8" wide.  My penis, however, is more than1 1/2" wide soft, and over 2" wide erect.

The urologist's premise needs some clarification.

Pecker[/quote]

Pecker-
The doctor's premise was that thick fingers often equate to a thick penis. Nothing was said what constitutes thick or what the ratio of finger size to penis size is.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=awellhungboi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045467918;start=0#11 date=02/17/03 at 14:31:36]My hands aren't big but my fingers are very long, so much so that people have often commented on it.  For instance I can easily reach a major ninth on the piano--but I doubt that has much to do with my penis size, but who knows?

So how many guys here play piano?  Are all piano players well hung or is that just a myth (spread mainly by myself)?  :)[/quote]

I play the piano and the organ....have a degree keyboard performance from a major university. On a piano keyboard, I can easily reach a 10th (c-e) and if I stretch can reach an 11th. (c-f) I never really thought I had huge hands, I always thought that they were proportionate to my body size, but I've had many people tell me I have huge hands. I was at work one day and one of the guys there said something about me having big hands, and I said that I didn't think they were. So we compared palm to palm, and while my hand was a little wider than his, my fingers were almost a 1/2 inch longer than his were. I was proven wrong in my thinking, and now I realize my hands are huge. lol
Recently I was performing a concert, and I had a lady come up to me to greet me after the performance. Her comment was, "the music was beautiful, but you have the biggest hands. wink, wink." I turned all shades of red from embarrassment, but I knew what she meant.

prepstudinsc: I got an instant message form one of the other members on here asking me howbig my hands are. I have never measured them, but I did. Measuring from my wrist to the tip of the middle finger (palmside) it is 9". My span is 10" My middle finger is a little over 2.75" around, not quite 3". The only correlation I see here is that my span is 10" and my dick is 10".

It's a dumb premise, but I wonder if anyone else on here has a span from thumb to little finger is equal to their hard penis length? I know that there are some people who have already said they have small hands, so it's not going to be an absolute.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you get weird things with small samples. I don't know how true either the myth or the debunking of it is.

I can also reach the tenth key.

awellhungboi: Prepstud

That's awesome! I hope you and her did a toccata and fugue on your organ later! :)