Hand Size to Penis Size...

soft_bulletin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something's been bugging me. There's that age-old myth that you can tell a guy's erect penis size from how big (or small) his hands are. The myth says that if a guy stretches his thumb and forefinger out (as in the 'L' for loser sign), the distance from tip of thumb to tip of the forefinger is the length of their erect penis.

Guys, satisfy my curiousity. Try it and simply post a yes or no if it works or not. Your thoughts would be appreciated too.

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using the L technique, the measurement is off by 1 and a 1/2 inches. As mfrankb stated, the measurement from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger is much more accurate.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The myth says that if a guy stretches his thumb and forefinger out (as in the 'L' for loser sign), the distance from tip of thumb to tip of the forefinger is the length of their erect penis.

Guys, satisfy my curiousity. Try it and simply post a yes or no if it works or not. Your thoughts would be appreciated too.

If you change ERECT to SOFT then yes you're right on the money !

HH

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both measurements give me the same results on my hand but not on my cock. I wish it did because then I would have an 8" cock! Oh well big hands mean ......................big gloves to me!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope, dick is bigger.

I don't think there is correlation. My best friend's hands can fully close around my penis, but my hand will not. Yet his cock is a little smaller than mine.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me it is true, but I have met a lot of guys where it wasn´t true, so generally I don´t believe in this myth!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The myth says that if a guy stretches his thumb and forefinger out (as in the 'L' for loser sign), the distance from tip of thumb to tip of the forefinger is the length of their erect penis.
The length of my penis is 7½ inches. If I extend my thumb and index finger comfortably (as if making the "loser" sign or a pistol), the distance between the ends of the nails is only 6¼ inches. If I splay them as far apart as I can by mere muscular effort, that increases to 6¾ inches, and if I press them against a hard surface such as the ruler, I can increase the distance to 7½ inches. So in my case, you can get a match, but only if you have your choice among several possible methods of measurement, the results of which vary over more than an inch.