Hand vs. Cock

HUNG_LIKE_A_HORSE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats bigger your hand or your cock or are they similar. my cock is bigger but i know plenty of dudes who are the same and smaller. so just wondering what the trend is

B_pinoyurge

Experimental Member
Media
i think i have bigger hands, but some say when you form a circle using your thumb and point finger, that's how big your cock is.. is it true?

Unknown00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do u mean when you join ur thumb and index finger together and form a circle thats how thick ur cock is??

I'd be interested to hear that too.
Looks like it works for me! I'm on 6" and then though. Anyone else?
How about some pics

HUNG_LIKE_A_HORSE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its cool to hear all you guys answers though i think some are getting what i'm trying to say wrong. i was measuring the length of my hand from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger, and asking if that was longer or ur cock was.

hope that clears it up

shire_newbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Palm to tip my cock is bigger than my hands.

Interesting way of measuring it...

I have heard that story too about the length between a guys thumb and tip of the index finger... in my case... its false!

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
my dick is longer than my hand and i can palm a basketbal =P

I'm pretty much the same.

I measured my hands with a tape measure from the bottom of the palm to the tip of the middle finger and it comes out to about 9" inches. I've got some freakishly large hands for a 5'9" 135-145 lbs lean guy I can tell ya. I too can palm an official NBA basketball with ease.

Non-bone pressed and with a fair erection it's pretty much dead even skin-to-skin between my hand and cock, I'd guess with a rock-solid erection my hand would lose to the cock by a quarter to a half an inch, and of course bone-pressed for the max and rock hard it could be up to an inch.