Hand Wrapped Around Throat?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think only the women who have been sexually abused would have trouble with this ow and if a woman just doesn't trust you because it's pretty intimate.

I have never been sexually abused, but I am not into it -- choking that is.

Hands around my neck can be nice though. Not enough pressure to cut off ANY of my air supply should I need to breathe in through the mouth however. That would just be a turn off to me.

Last edited:

How many women (and men, no discrimination here) liked to be choked during sex or very rough degrading sex?

Choking? Oh HELL no. I'm claustrophobic/have a thing about being able to breath properly and it would be a huge turn off for me. I've literally stopped mid-sex and booted someone out of my bed for placing their hand on my throat without asking.

Rough sex? I don't think it's degrading. That's a whole other can of worms... but rough sex? Oh yes please...

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and i have been abused and i'm into it.

so there goes his theory!

such a pity we cannot be totally defined by our abused/unabused status. :rolleyes:

Wasn't talking about choking, just the hand on the neck and you have both validated my "theory".

Keep the bitterness to yourself if you can, I'm not fond of this attitude just as you are not fond of being defined.
If there is a problem or if there are flaws in my statements there's no reason a "normal" reply wouldn't suffice.

:rolleyes:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wasn't talking about choking, just the hand on the neck and you have both validated my "theory".

Keep the bitterness to yourself if you can, I'm not fond of this attitude just as you are not fond of being defined.
If there is a problem or if there are flaws in my statements there's no reason a "normal" reply wouldn't suffice.

It's hard to give a normal reply to being told you must have been abused if you don't like a hand being wrapped around your neck... It isn't a normal statement to begin with.

I *used* to have HUGE issues with it, I mean I'd happily kill someone for even looking like they were about to touch my neck, even outside of sex, a normal every day touch. I just couldn't fucking stand people touching my neck...

Now, I've worked on that a lot for various reasons, but outside of maybe 3 people, I still have the exact same feeling and reaction about people touching my hair.

It has nothing to do with being abused, it has everything to do with not liking people touching certain parts of me!

I knew a girl once who used to get violent if her clit was touched... She hadn't been abused, she just couldn't stand the feeling to the point where violence was the only response that came through!

Broad statements get peoples backs up... You wouldn't want people running around saying you clearly had an unloving whore of a mother because you come off as such an offensive individual when talking about women, would you? That's how they feel about being told they must have been abused!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many women (and men, no discrimination here) liked to be choked during sex or very rough degrading sex?

Not enough to kill someone, lower someone's standards or class it as rape of course but it seems to be growing into a very favourable and enjoyable act amongst relationships for both sides these days!!

Does not turn me on thinking about that. But thinking about fucking her while holding her hands down does. But I would redirect my weight so it would not smash her hands though.

whatsinthebox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love when slight "choking" during sex. To wrap a hand around a woman's neck and have her go crazy for it... well, it ignites and revs up some sexual animalistic desires that make sex so hot.

With less rough, more loving sex, I also like gently caressing a woman's neck. Like the playful choking, but without the pressure-- more of a way to sensually hold while kissing face-to face.

I also find it hot when a woman gives it back and bites, scratches, and chokes back-- preferably with more force than I exert on her.

As for the talk on abused/ non-abused... I think people all have their own sexual buttons for pressing, and even if they can be affected by unfortunate things such as abuse... it is in no way a definitive way to predict what a person would like.

TL;DR-- choking fun. Abuse bad.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Does not turn me on thinking about that. But thinking about fucking her while holding her hands down does. But I would redirect my weight so it would not smash her hands though.

I'm with you, i've never been into it. I'm all for restriction of the hands, firm grasping of shoulders, waists and the back of the head or back. Just not so much with the choking or light choking. And as far as abuse goes well thats a whole different topic isn't it?

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend and I love rough sex, which can involve some smacking and biting, but I have never thought about grabbing her throat. I am weirdly uncomfortable with any hands on my throat, so I don't think I could do it to anyone else. When I am having sex, there is nothing degrading going through my mind, so I guess I am not really into that either.

Rough sex - for sure!

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fuckin' LOVE IT! My hands at his/her thought, and sometimes I've had someone else return the favor. Hot freakin' damn!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

There was no bitterness in their comments, just facts, but you didn't like that they contradicted you.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it very very much but you need to know your limits and use safe words and your trust and communication need to be there before you start any extreme rough play.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he was climaxing and his hand slipped, I'd be fine with it. If he is actually applying pressure to my neck in a forceful way, it would make me think he has a violent nature and gets off on hurting people. I'd bale out.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to give a normal reply to being told you must have been abused if you don't like a hand being wrapped around your neck... It isn't a normal statement to begin with.

I *used* to have HUGE issues with it, I mean I'd happily kill someone for even looking like they were about to touch my neck, even outside of sex, a normal every day touch. I just couldn't fucking stand people touching my neck...

Now, I've worked on that a lot for various reasons, but outside of maybe 3 people, I still have the exact same feeling and reaction about people touching my hair.

It has nothing to do with being abused, it has everything to do with not liking people touching certain parts of me!

I knew a girl once who used to get violent if her clit was touched... She hadn't been abused, she just couldn't stand the feeling to the point where violence was the only response that came through!

Broad statements get peoples backs up... You wouldn't want people running around saying you clearly had an unloving whore of a mother because you come off as such an offensive individual when talking about women, would you? That's how they feel about being told they must have been abused!

How about taking my words as they are and not a subtext where you're reading into fantasy stories as big as Narnia.

Women who have been abused are often more carefull of being touched this intimately. There's also another side to the coin where abused women like to re-enact the event in order to get control again.

I have experienced both sides, but stated that "OFTEN" women who have been abused are more likely to rather not have a hand around their neck.

If you twist my words to make it into "all abused women dislike getting choked." and then identifying with this twist then, the failure is not mine.

And for the record, the statements that I've made are not directed at any person here or someone's hypothetical mother but rather a generalisation so the example is far of and is offensive.

You could however use the perfect example of how would you feel if I said "All men are dogs"

And I wouldn't give a damn because I don't identify myself with any of the men you have encountered.

So short summary

- Twisting of my words
- Identifying with generalisations.
- Using bad and offensive example to prove a point?

I'm very open to improving myself or making my statements more friendly but at this point the failure is not mine.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How about taking my words as they are and not a subtext where you're reading into fantasy stories as big as Narnia.

Women who have been abused are often more carefull of being touched this intimately. There's also another side to the coin where abused women like to re-enact the event in order to get control again.

I have experienced both sides, but stated that "OFTEN" women who have been abused are more likely to rather not have a hand around their neck.

If you twist my words to make it into "all abused women dislike getting choked." and then identifying with this twist then, the failure is not mine.

And for the record, the statements that I've made are not directed at any person here or someone's hypothetical mother but rather a generalisation so the example is far of and is offensive.

You could however use the perfect example of how would you feel if I said "All men are dogs"

And I wouldn't give a damn because I don't identify myself with any of the men you have encountered.

So short summary

- Twisting of my words
- Identifying with generalisations.
- Using bad and offensive example to prove a point?

I'm very open to improving myself or making my statements more friendly but at this point the failure is not mine.

The first step is admitting when you're in the wrong dear...

I have no beef in this fight, I just happen to have spoken to several of those who do and put forth their point of view.

You are free to take offense at what I said, if you have chosen to read it as a statement rather than example based on how you made others feel, I can't help that. No offense however was meant.