Hand Wrapped Around Throat?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Not that I'm advocating it, not will your stupid mistakes be on my conscience should anyone try this with horrible consequences, but:

"When the brain is deprived of oxygen, it induces a lucid, semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia. Combined with orgasm, the rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine, and highly addictive"

The Breathless Orgasm

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that I'm advocating it, not will your stupid mistakes be on my conscience should anyone try this with horrible consequences, but:

"When the brain is deprived of oxygen, it induces a lucid, semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia. Combined with orgasm, the rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine, and highly addictive"

The Breathless Orgasm

people have been known to die because of this.... specially people who do it while they jerk off.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it, love it, love it. I love getting to the edge of conciousness. It is such a turn on to have my man choking me until i can't think and i am almost passed out. I am also into really rough sex and am currently sporting a few handprints and facial brusing from facial smacking.

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
I love the pressure on my throat. Not enough that I cant breath but just a little pressure to slow the blood feels great. Love it when the women takes control!

D_yttohyy

1st Like
Media
Yep, I like some light breathing games....and really enjoy when my wife chokes me a bit.....just enough to get a buzz. She likes it if she is really in the mood...but not hard.

JR

D_yttohyy

1st Like
Media
I had a mistress.....in quite good shape....she was really into choking when we kisses and had sex. She liked to feel dominant over me. She was strong, and would choke hard and push on the artery, until I just about passed out, then would let me breathe.....I must admit, having to choose between breathing and kissing her.....I always kissed......it was fucking hot!!!!!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Yeah I can dig it. Not hard or restricting of my airway but I like when my boyfriend puts his hand around my throat. Lot of times he'll lick and suck my ear and neck as he does, drives me nuts. I even put on a leather dog collar once for him on his birthday and that was a turn-on, especially when he grabbed the ring, choked me a little, and took control. Speaking of dog, I like it when he puts his hand around my throat when we're doing it doggystyle, sometimes he does this in combination with pull my hair and head back. Fuck yeah, a bit of domination and aggressiveness on his part is always a turn on. He's never taken it to a point in which I was asking him to stop so I'm a willing sub to this play because I really trust him and know he'd never do anything to the point of scaring or hurting me.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This sounds and feels familiar - to edit the posting a bit.
Not hard or restricting of my airway but I like it sexually when with a hand
adding a little pressure around my throat. Lot of times he'll lick and
suck my ear and neck, drives me over the top. I like it when he puts his
hand around my throat when we're doing it doggystyle, sometimes he
does this in combination with pull my hair and head back. Yeah, the idea
of a bit of domination and aggressiveness is a turn on.

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Love it. I am so noisy when I am being fucked that my fuck bud resorted to first choking me and then put his hand over my mouth for a hot muffled sound. I found it really HOT!

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be dominated, humilated and degraded soooo much. If you are choking someone during sex there must be a hand signal when you should stop like she can snap her fingers or do a duck mouth with her hands etc.