Hand Wrapped Around Throat?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I love to be dominated, humilated and degraded soooo much. If you are choking someone during sex there must be a hand signal when you should stop like she can snap her fingers or do a duck mouth with her hands etc.

First off this is not an indictment of what you like. If it rocks your world more power to you.

Having said that I've always had trouble wrapping my head around why anyone would get sexual gratification from being degraded and or humiliated? I love being dominated by my boyfriend. The handing over control, a little bondage, s&m, etc. is a major turn-on and adds greatly to our sex, but the thought of being treated and spoken to like I was a piece of shit is something that does absolutely nothing for me.

Not judging it I'm just really curious as to why some people enjoy this type of encounter? So I ask, what is it about that type of sexual encounter that gets you hot?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
if you leave the views of people who are uncomfortable with this activity due to varying reasons and relate to those of us with experience, i will recount that I have actually done it and had it done to me

It is nice but needs a lot of trust, experience and skill to actually get to the appropriate level and not hurt the person being choked

after all that is part and parcel of a loving relationship

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
if you leave the views of people who are uncomfortable with this activity due to varying reasons and relate to those of us with experience, i will recount that I have actually done it and had it done to me

It is nice but needs a lot of trust, experience and skill to actually get to the appropriate level and not hurt the person being choked

after all that is part and parcel of a loving relationship

Well said.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How many women (and men, no discrimination here) liked to be choked during sex or very rough degrading sex?

Not enough to kill someone, lower someone's standards or class it as rape of course but it seems to be growing into a very favourable and enjoyable act amongst relationships for both sides these days!!
Even in the roughest sex possible it's something which I cannot have done to me. A hand or even fingers pressed on the front of my neck from about an inch or so on each side of the adam's apple is very very uncomfortable, even the slightest pressure causes me trouble and I start to gag Press on the adam's apple itself my entire body retches. I can't even shut a shirt collar tightly or have a necktie pulled to tight. Because of my reaction I don't even try it on anybody else even when they ask me to. Most everything else I will do in rough sex unless it can clearly cause physical harm....had a woman years back who after we had sex wanted to be hit and beaten with metal pipes as punishment for being a bad girl. I dressed and fled quickly.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy doing it and have had a couple of my girlfriends that have enjoyed me having a hand on their neck. Only one though that actually liked it when I choked her some during sex.

It's a turn on / power thing for me that I like, but it's definitely not a must. It's fun if you have someone that's into it though.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
I like and I like it to be done to me. I don't like to be dominant or submissive, I like to be in a struggle. She shouldn't make it easy for me to dominate her and I shouldn't make it easy on her.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Even in the roughest sex possible it's something which I cannot have done to me. A hand or even fingers pressed on the front of my neck from about an inch or so on each side of the adam's apple is very very uncomfortable, even the slightest pressure causes me trouble and I start to gag Press on the adam's apple itself my entire body retches. I can't even shut a shirt collar tightly or have a necktie pulled to tight. Because of my reaction I don't even try it on anybody else even when they ask me to. Most everything else I will do in rough sex unless it can clearly cause physical harm....had a woman years back who after we had sex wanted to be hit and beaten with metal pipes as punishment for being a bad girl. I dressed and fled quickly.

Haha, damn that's extreme. "Could you be a sweety and bash me in the face with this pipe? I just can't come unless I have a head fracture."

Stilinsatiable11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a female supervisor in a male dominated profession... I love rough sex. I like to be man handled. I'm more submissive in the bedroom. The hand around the throat would have to be eased into... But I think I would like it.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like and I like it to be done to me. I don't like to be dominant or submissive, I like to be in a struggle. She shouldn't make it easy for me to dominate her and I shouldn't make it easy on her.

I'm the same way. Sadly I always get the ones who are completely submissive and don't want to struggle or the ones who are turned off and won't to be the complete dominate one. My ex girl liked to struggle initially and it was amazing but then came the point where she started to get fully submissive.

sexiijenn19

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually do enjoy it, but only when things are getting really rough. a little pressure, not too much though...mmm

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You know how you have this mental vault of really super hot erotic highlight reel of memories? One of mine is way back when an ex and I were learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu together. We were tempo grappling one warm afternoon shifting from lock to position to choke to position and suddenly phhmpphhh... My dick slipped inside her (we were grappling greco roman style, as in nekkid). We didn't skip a beat, still grappling, still trying for chokes and locks, slipping in and out of her.

Ended in a sweaty slippery pile, fucking.

Yeah, mutual struggling choking can be fun!