Handbags

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well we've done the "shoes" thread, now it's time for handbags!!!
Yayy HANDBAGS
I am a huge fan of the Fiorelli bags and wait with baited breath for the new seasons designs.
My fav is a burgundy croc, lizard and ostrich Fiorelli bag which gets comments every time I go out.
Any other ladies out there fans of handbags and Why?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not really a handbaggy kind of person - I mean I have several and I generally carry one but they don't do that much for me. I love looking but I seldom buy. Having said that the one designer bag I really loved and used to death was also a Fiorelli. Very stylish and also completely practical... I still have it but it is a little shabby now, so I've had to replace it - I have yet to find a good enough successor.

I say I don't buy - but actually I do - I love buying them as presents. I love matching the style, colour and functionality of a bag to a woman I love, it's quite a personal present that takes some care in choosing and I like to demonstrate thoughtfulness to the people I care for. I seem to have a talent for it too - the women I buy bags for use them.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got loads of bags, but I'm too lazy to swap all my crap from one to another unless it's for a really special occasion. My favourite one wasn't particularly expensive, it's black suede with embroidered flowers on, I've bought the same bag for a few friends who coveted it.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have lots of handbags, but shoes are definitely my thing...Currently my favorite bag is a large black patent one with gold buckles by Maxx New York. Another fave of mine is a quilted black Christian Dior that has charms dangling from its handle that spell out "Dior".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not really a handbaggy kind of person - I mean I have several and I generally carry one but they don't do that much for me. I love looking but I seldom buy. Having said that the one designer bag I really loved and used to death was also a Fiorelli. Very stylish and also completely practical... I still have it but it is a little shabby now, so I've had to replace it - I have yet to find a good enough successor. I used to have a handbag for each outfit or pair of shoes until about 10 years ago when I decided to simplify my life and get rid of a lot of unnecessary'things'. I have only 4 bags in my regular rotation now.
A black, brown, white, and a straw bag. The first two are obviously for fall and winter and the last two for spring and summer. I did keep a small handful of bags that were purchased to match an unusual pair of shoes. For instance, my brown alligator, Stuart Weitzman, tassel loafers have a functional yet perfect for work small tote to match them. :smile:

I say I don't buy - but actually I do - I love buying them as presents. I love matching the style, colour and functionality of a bag to a woman I love, it's quite a personal present that takes some care in choosing and I like to demonstrate thoughtfulness to the people I care for. I seem to have a talent for it too - the women I buy bags for use them.
We must be identical cousins, :biggrin1: I have the same knack and have bought my girlfriends some of their most favorite bags and purses.

I've got loads of bags, but I'm too lazy to swap all my crap from one to another unless it's for a really special occasion. My favourite one wasn't particularly expensive, it's black suede with embroidered flowers on, I've bought the same bag for a few friends who coveted it.
That sounds adorable, I think I want one too. :smile: