Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've kind of been thinking about this and another question inspired this one. Is there a correlation between handedness and the curve of your dick. More speciffically I suppose it would be to the hand that you masturbate more often with. Let me know your thoughts.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting poll and interesting results so far.

The hypothesis behind this seems to be that a left or right curve can be explained by the hand you masturbate with. For various reasons that have been discussed on the board, I don't think that is a cause, or at least not a determining one, and that it is essentially a question of genetics.

The responses so far are intriguing, as far more men who have a right and ('especially) a left curve than those who have no curve have answered. Yet it is certain that there are many more men with a straight erection reading the board, but who do not bother responding, because they are not concerned. You are therefore more likely to get answers from men who do have a curve and who have wondered how they got it (which is just why I answered).

Still, the responses should be interesting.

I have definitely noticed where I used to be pretty straight forward then I began using my left hand more dominantly than both and have gained a slight curve to the left

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting poll and interesting results so far.

The hypothesis behind this seems to be that a left or right curve can be explained by the hand you masturbate with. For various reasons that have been discussed on the board, I don't think that is a cause, or at least not a determining one, and that it is essentially a question of genetics.

Also by urethral infections and/or injuries when young, supposedly.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I curve left and down. I use my right hand. so far the poll results support the theory that your dick is more likely to curve opposite to the hand that u use to jack-off with.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As in the popular survey response, I mainly JO with my right hand and indeed hang and curve left. I don't believe that you can really conclude a cause and effect relationship here though. Genetics likely have the greatest influence but good thread.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm fully aware that this poll will neither be a accurate sample and can't determine cause and effect. At best we can confrim on a slight causational basis. That said I do find the results interesting and hope more people respond to get a larger sample and more accurate picture.