Handful

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure the veins are really popping.
A challenge: Why don't you stroke it until you almost cum, then stop and allow yourself to go soft. Once soft, stroke again until you feel like you want to shoot, then stop. Do it once more, stopping again, but this time take a pic of your cock - no hands. Then I'll be able to really gauge the quality of your veiny shaft.

...you asked.

OpusCock

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure the veins are really popping.
A challenge: Why don't you stroke it until you almost cum, then stop and allow yourself to go soft. Once soft, stroke again until you feel like you want to shoot, then stop. Do it once more, stopping again, but this time take a pic of your cock - no hands. Then I'll be able to really gauge the quality of your veiny shaft.

...you asked.

You mean, like this?

Attachments

Reactions: dr_bates

OpusCock

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, because that does not look like a flushed and throbby, "I wanna cum but FLAG said hold off three times," kind of hard and veiny. :smile:

Whoo.. you're very demanding, FLAG! Maybe I'll show you a perfect FLAGpole later honey.

OpusCock

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some old ones of a stroking session that ended up in a very, very hard erection. I think this was the hardest I ever was. Couldn't even cum properly. Did you guys ever get *so* hard you weren't able to shoot?

Attachments