Handjob and blowjob on a thick one

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Brownington Skidmarque, Nov 28, 2007.

1. D_Brownington Skidmarque

2. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice one. I have a question... I've tried to capture video on my digital camera or web cam, and even for a minute of video capture, the file is over 300MB. Sites like xtube says there is a 50MB limit. Anyone know anything about reducing the size of the file?

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Capturing video is usually in the Type-2 or type-1 DV format which runs about 13 Gigs per hour of footage and is transferred via Firewire. Some cameras record in MPEG mode and transfer via a USB cable. the MPEG modes vary due to compression levels and or bit rates.

What is the software that you use to capture with? if it is WMM, then it captures via type-1 (Audio and Video streams are bundled together). There are some rudimentary templates available in the software and there are even some more available on third party websites. I have found that the Windows Media 9 codec provides the smallest file size to the highest quality ratio... use a 32Khz sample rate with a CBR of 359kbps for the audio. The video windows of xtube are at a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, so it doesn't make any sense to render the video any larger... use a bit rate of 302 kbps for the video if you want to really compress the shit out of it with a minimum loss of quality (xtube will then convert it again to a flash format with an even lower bit rate and audio at a sample rate of probably 22Khz which is much more compressed than your original wmv).

It's all about the templates... I use Corel's Videostudio 11 Plus for all of my conversion needs... I have Adobe Premier pro, but it is no more effective at re-compressing video than Corel's $100 program.

Good Luck!!!

4. Lees

Lees New Member

Bump who is the woman in the clip???

5. blackhandle

Gold Member

Google it...

6. Lees

Lees New Member

You can't google that you fucking dumb shit. If you are going to try and up me you better come with something a lot better than that you lil bitch

7. blackhandle

Gold Member

It seems that I have "upped" you. I wasn't even that hard, lol. You are quite amusing.

Now go Google it...

8. Lees

Lees New Member

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Lees, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  9. knucklebones

knucklebones Member

Looks like Chica to me

10. abdelben

abdelben Member

chicasplace

11. RandyLahey

RandyLahey Member

It's surprisingly entertaining to see how unnaturally defensive people get when they have their dick in their hand.

Draft saved Draft deleted