Handjob through clothing?

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I think I have somekind of fetish for getting a handjob through my clothes. I don't know what it is.. I like it when a woman rubs my cock through my jeans or sweatpants.. even more than with my cock out. Something about the constrictiveness of it and the obscene bulge my cock makes in my pants and the way it almost strains to break out of my pants. It also seems to increase the sensations.. like more friction or something. Has anyone ever heard of any sites devoted to this? Videos or pictures or anything? Or am I alone on this one?

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy it when my wife starts rubbing my bulge through my clothing, or reaches into my shorts and massages my cock through my underwear. I agree, something about the feeling of the erection straining to get free feels really good.

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
There is something nice about sitting on the couch watching a movie and having your significant other running their fingernails over your crotch.

I have to agree with you Charlie.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Charlie14 said:
Something about the constrictiveness of it and the obscene bulge my cock makes in my pants and the way it almost strains to break out of my pants.
DEFINITELY not the only one. I just love that sensation as well, even when I'm taking care of things on my own.

I've been known to do that on my own while driving (but only if my destination is such that I can get indoors without drawing attention to the big wet spot on the jeans).

Relax, Charlie--you're not alone. :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungcuriousnc said:
No... you're not alone. I enjoy it too.. but after a while, I just want to pull my cock out and really jack it!

Here's a site I'll bet you'd enjoy:

www.creaminyourjeans.com
Thanks for the web site ...It's a really nice site.....love the spandex pictures, and the speedos.....:p

Lisbet

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a lady who loves fondling a guy's penis and testicles through his clothing. I love it when he reciprocates by fondling me when I'm fully clothed. Full on sex is fantastic also when fully clothed, minus knickers (for me) and his penis liberated through his fly. Just great sex.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
call me a loon, but, getting a handjob with my pants ON is not something I’m gung-ho about ... and sort of defeats the purpose - for my part that is.

and if my girlfriend ever suggested it, I'd be inclined to kill her.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I know! it seems counter productive... that's why I was curious if anyone else was really into it. I hadn't heard of it..

I'm a strange guy.. what can I say... I guess it is just something odd I "imprinted" on. I have had some experiences which I think helped foster it though.

I do love to be teased too... and to tease.

But I like a lot of things.. not as if that is the only thing I like, by any means.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Charlie, I didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't like what you like, we're all just wired that way. Your desires need no justification, as long as your partner's needs are met as well. Just because I like things differently doesn't mean one thought or the other is wrong. Isn't variety the spice of life?