Handjob

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
BEWARE - I once got a hand job from the (male) attendant at the hamam at the Nile Hilton in Cairo. It was not a particularly good hand job, but after I had cum, he wanted to put his short dick up my arsehole, bareback. I resisted, but rather than cause a fuss, I let him put it between my cheeks - in retrospect, he was probably too short to get it inside me anyway - and let him cum that way, quickly getting into the shower as soon as he had finished.
When I was leaving, he made a fuss are reception, I couldn't understand wat he was saying although I have basic Arabic, but I shut him up with a few banknotes.

Reactions: Barberseville

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went for a massage at my regular gym/sauna the other day. I have had this same masseur for a while, and he knows me quite intimately by now.

He gave me a firm massage, but this time, he lingered a little longer around my ass crack than normal. More oil was introduced and he began massaging the outer rim of my nether rose. I decide to go for broke and pushed, sending an unequivoval message of approval to him.

It was evident he understood my needs. The masseur very kindly fingered me at the end of my massage. He had me lie on my front, while he postioned himself between my legs, the full blast of my pale moons in his face. Slowly, he introduced into me his thumb. After a while, it was replaced it with one finger, then two, and then he tried three. I had to stop him there - I could not get used to that pain.

Back to one and two fingers he went, alternating, while he massaged my prostate gland. It was a very nice feeling, a rather tingling feeling all over just like the prelude of an orgasm. Shortly after that I felt a couple of spasms around my prostate area but it was not quite like my normal orgasm. The session then ended.

I now know like my prostate gland massaged! Unfortunately I had a rather full bladder at the same time, so I am not too sure if I was getting high or if I needed to relief myself. I think this calls for a second visit - in the interest of science, of course. Yes, there was a very damp patch where it mattered when I got off the bed. I am not too sure what it was that I leaked, considering had a pretty full bladder.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We have a Swedish Institute around here. I think someone was murdered there recently. Anyway, I went about five years ago (yep, underage). It was a one-time deal; I haven't and won't ever go back. The handjob was marginal, and the cost was exorbitant for what one gets (i.e. not a Swede deal). :)

Vein Man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I have to say that I love a hand job no matter where or from whom. I was producing an advertising brochure for a "gentlemen's club" some years back and there were offers of whatever I desired throughout the day. Work came first and I declined the offers. But come the end of the day such restraint was no longer required.

I had been talking to one of the girls during the afternoon about just this very topic and she said she was disappointed that there was seldom a call for what she thought to be a real talent of hers. She was right. She was a loyal MANUAL labourer who truly loved her job. Her ability to sense where my control was at was simply astonishing. She strung out the experience varying the friction, rate and pressure for what seemed ages.

I have been known to perform a pantomime on myself at times but never as good as she did.

Light Relief she called it. I thought it was pretty heavy myself.