Handjobs - Guy on Guy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Everette Hunglungfish, Mar 10, 2010.

1. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Last night I was with a bloke... a proper grissly men's man... and he had really dry, rough hands. It really turned me on and when he was wanking me off with his manly (pretty big as well) hands and I was so turned on by how masculine his hands were.

Do other guys like this or do you prefer softer, maybe more feminine, hands?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

sounds like a winner - only a man knows how to make a man feel like a man!

3. D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode

Having just recently ventured into an m2m experience I can say that it's a man's world when it comes to knowing how to make a guy feel his best sexually:)

4. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

I actually prefer softer hands....fortunately most of the handjobs I have received have been from softer , but necessarily feminine, hands. The first one ever was from an older cousin, in the shower, lol. Shocked us both that such a thing happened, but we were both cool about it after, and it bonded us for life.

5. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a great encounter, beltboy, I'm really happy that it was a positive experience for you both without any remorse, feelings of guilt or other crap to muddle the memory.

As for myself, I certainly don't want my penis handled roughly by any hands let alone those that are rough in texture. But be they soft and feminine or dry and manly I can enjoy most any hands that are enthusiastic about fondling my genitals. The main thing for me is the technique, be the hand job from a man or a woman. Another LPSG member that I know (handle: b_kingii) has pretty good technique. I've attaches some pics here not so much to illustrate technique but simply because they feature my genitals and his hands.

ST

Attached Files:

• HJ1.jpg
      HJ1.jpg
      File size:
      28.5 KB
      Views:
    • HJ2.jpg
      HJ2.jpg
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
    • HJ3.jpg
      HJ3.jpg
      File size:
      56.8 KB
      Views:
    • HJ4.jpg
      HJ4.jpg
      File size:
      50.5 KB
      Views:
    • HJ5.jpg
      HJ5.jpg
      File size:
      70.8 KB
      Views:
  6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Handjobs are for str8 guys fooling around with each other. If there is a gay guy involved there should definitely be sucking. JMOO

7. Niknotts

Niknotts New Member

Don't know about hands but recently had an experience with a guy who had recently shaved most of his chest and pubes. Spent 3 days and nights with him altogether. It was like having sex with sandpaper and on occasions when his chest rubbed across my hard dick it was very rough and painful but overall the experience was SO HOT! Man sex should be a bit rough!

8. hrdhatdad

hrdhatdad Active Member

I prefer a guy to have rough hands when jacking me off. I grew up in the country with guys who are working like men by the age of 12 so none of us had smooth palms. I definitely like feeling a calloused hand squeezing my shaft.

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

Would you like to rub your penis with sandpaper or microfiber cloth?

10. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Oakland - in my experience, have always gotten better penis play and blowjobs from other men.... being the owner of a penis makes us understand what feels great......:smile:

11. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

my best was from a good looking American Indian who really knew what he was doing!

Draft saved Draft deleted