Handjobs

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea, and I LOVE when I make a man cum using only my hands. I think there is something so sexy about stroking a nice cock.

I also love when a man strokes his own cock for me :smile:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when a man remains still, not making a sound, just staring unblinking at a point in the distance while I jerk him off. It's even better if he slowly sheds tears, but only out of one eye.

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like it when a man remains still, not making a sound, just staring unblinking at a point in the distance while I jerk him off. It's even better if he slowly sheds tears, but only out of one eye.

this is the funniest thing I've ever seen here so far!....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where have you been all my life???

Ladies, here's how to reduce a man to silly putty with just your hands: Amber Rayne psycho handjob

I couldnt help but peek. That was totally hot! I havent had anyone cry "please" yet, but I have made their legs move, feet curl, and eyes roll back! LOL!

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have to agree that its fun watching my man squirm, making his legs quiver etc when giving him a handjob. I guess we derive pleasure from the fact that we can see its giving our man such joy... which is what its all about isnt it :)

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love giving and getting handjobs. Guess my favorite is when I jerk a guy double fisted and then just take the head in my mouth right before he cums. Don't know why, but that drives me crazy. Definitely like it when someone returns the favor, too.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely a fan of the mutual handjob. Damn, Nick. Love to hear you taking the nutt in your mouth right at the last second. Hot.

Love giving and getting handjobs. Guess my favorite is when I jerk a guy double fisted and then just take the head in my mouth right before he cums. Don't know why, but that drives me crazy. Definitely like it when someone returns the favor, too.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love giveing them and gettign them but I have never had a anyone who was able to finish me off with just hands though. The first guy I ever messed with the only thing we did was make out and stroke each other. I unzipped his jeans slipped my hand in the fly of his boxers and stroked his cock a little and he unloaded in his pants in 2 minutes...man that was hott! I still j/o thinking about it and that was 10 years ago!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited: