Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love getting and giving handjobs.
Also like restriants on the guys hands or to place his hands under his head and then edge him and make him go wild. Most guys can't stand it and want to grab their dick to jerk and help out.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Giving a hand job is lke giving a blow job in that it focuses all the attention on the man. It's a very unselfish thing to do for a man. If you enjoy giving the pleasure then you will enjoy giving a really good hand job. If not, you are going to rush through it and do a shitty job.

D

deleted509196

I LOVE giving my man hand jobs, combined with blow jobs or before. SO HOT! I love making my man moan.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend gave me amazing hand jobs. She would try to do things, or say things, to get me to moan and squirm and she loved it. It was great.

I should give her a call...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree that its fun watching my man squirm, making his legs quiver etc when giving him a handjob. I guess we derive pleasure from the fact that we can see its giving our man such joy... which is what its all about isnt it :)

Why aren't there more women like you? :smile:

D_Allison Chains

Account Disabled
Media
i definitley enjoy giving handjobs :) especially because i can talk dirty and feel his reactions to what im saying. nothing hotter than feeling a guys big cock throb in your hand(s) as you tell him what you want to do to him (or vice versa).

the guy im currently seeing likes when im on my knees, stroking him with 2 hands -- he'll pull my hair so that im looking right into his eyes while i stroke his cock and tell him how bad i want him to fuck me, licking the head of his cock every now and then. but i prefer blowjobs over handjobs, so it usually doesnt last very long LOL

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
El más sexy de lo que sucedió durante una paja fue cuando mi novia actual de rodillas masturbándome y justo cuando estaba a punto de correrse, ella me miró a los ojos y dijo con su voz más sexy 'Just let go bien su' yo Nunca lo olvides.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i definitley enjoy giving handjobs :) especially because i can talk dirty and feel his reactions to what im saying. nothing hotter than feeling a guys big cock throb in your hand(s) as you tell him what you want to do to him (or vice versa).

the guy im currently seeing likes when im on my knees, stroking him with 2 hands -- he'll pull my hair so that im looking right into his eyes while i stroke his cock and tell him how bad i want him to fuck me, licking the head of his cock every now and then. but i prefer blowjobs over handjobs, so it usually doesnt last very long LOL

Damn! That's some hot shit.

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The sexiest thing that happened during a night after a movie was when my current girlfriend masturbating me while on her knees and just when I was about to cum, she looked into my eyes and said in her sexiest voice 'Just let go its okay' I'll never forget