Handjobs

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best by far was with this much older man I met online. We messaged and talked about fantasies a lot and he said one day he could make one of mine come true. I had longed to be restrained and forced to cum over and over until I had had least a few dry orgasms.

To be brief we met at his house and he had this standing column and said he would tie me to it naked which he did.

He then proceeded to make me cum. He would allow me a very brief recovery and he would return and start over. Of couse the more I cum the longer it took to cum again. However, he would continually dry massage me until hard and orgasm. After several times over several hours I was like raw from his bare hand but he would say you wanted this and keep jerking. I had a couple of dry orgasms and when he was done I couldn't even touch myself it was so swollen and raw.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best by far was with this much older man I met online. We messaged and talked about fantasies a lot and he said one day he could make one of mine come true. I had longed to be restrained and forced to cum over and over until I had had least a few dry orgasms.

To be brief we met at his house and he had this standing column and said he would tie me to it naked which he did.

He then proceeded to make me cum. He would allow me a very brief recovery and he would return and start over. Of couse the more I cum the longer it took to cum again. However, he would continually dry massage me until hard and orgasm. After several times over several hours I was like raw from his bare hand but he would say you wanted this and keep jerking. I had a couple of dry orgasms and when he was done I couldn't even touch myself it was so swollen and raw.
those are the best orgasms when you are completely depleted and pulsate dry...had a friend handcuff me to a post and used a cock milking machine on me I was so drained i fell to my knees 3 orgasms in 45 minutes ....

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
those are the best orgasms when you are completely depleted and pulsate dry...had a friend handcuff me to a post and used a cock milking machine on me I was so drained i fell to my knees 3 orgasms in 45 minutes ....
Yes, a milking machine would be awesome.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

myhard1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I luv a good handjob, sometimes more than a BJ, I've got this one gentlemen that enjoys jacking me off, been there dozens of times, no recip, he can't get hard or cum and he just enjoys jerking a hard cock and watching cum fly.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Sounds incredible. Next time use lube..

Reactions: Summer of 1973

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last handjob i received was my wife. Maybe a year ago. I love a good handjob.
Last and only one I’ve given was 28 years ago to my best friend. I’d love to do it again. To be honest. I’d give any man a handjob if they asked.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a friend of mine that would massage my cock in tights as We were on long driving trips...would tease me for hours on end as I was driving especially as we passed trucks or buses with the roof down
I would leak so much pre I was soaked .
Then at a road stop I was allowed to lean back in the seat and with warm lube Richard would stroke my rock hard from the base to the head with a twisting hard grip unti I would emit several large heavy cumropes... then we would continue driving and he would start all over again..

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Handjobs are a gateway drug LOL once I fill another guys cock in my hand and it was just a matter of minutes before they desire to taste overcomes me

bman1977

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just got a handjob over lunch while trying on some shorts in a fitting room. Employee asked if everything was going alright and I opened the fitting room door in my boxer briefs. He reached out and grabbed my dick, pulled in out of the fly, and stroked me. Ended up nutting on the fitting room bench. He told me to leave it and he would take care of it.