Handjobs

B_israeliwifey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving handjobs and am considered a Handjob Queen by some! Having a big dick in both of my hands is a major turn on for me. Especially if I cannot come close to closing my hands around it!

Here is a video of me in action with my slower technique:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/d315b4/

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. If done right... and with the proper lube... they can be phenomenal. Much easier for me to get off from a handjob than a blowjob, too.

I love massaging a big cock with my hands -- nice and slow -- until there's a big climax... Anyone who wants one can send me a message. Unfortunately, I've never had someone choose my hands instead of my mouth. I guess I'm just too damn good orally.

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn Israeliwifey you've got beautiful hands! But I bet you've given handjobs to bigger cocks ;) Any clips of that?

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving handjobs and am considered a Handjob Queen by some! Having a big dick in both of my hands is a major turn on for me. Especially if I cannot come close to closing my hands around it!

Here is a video of me in action with my slower technique:

FileFactory.com - free file hosting

This has got to be the worst file hosting site I've ever seen!!!! I can find a text reference to your vid but no download or viewing options.

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has got to be the worst file hosting site I've ever seen!!!! I can find a text reference to your vid but no download or viewing options.

You'll have to register first.
Then, underneath some links you'll see "download for free with...". That's where you click on. It's kinda hard to find I agree.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!whether it's fast or agonizingly slow they're great!!!!!!my wife just loves to watch the explosion!she knows exactly how to get it right.:blowjob:

grayfx1949

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also love my nipple sucked while getting a hand job ---- mmmmm

Another way that I enjoy is if my partner goes between my legs and takes
one hand and holds my balls with the thumb and index finger together (like an ok sign) and pulls on them while stroking. I am uncut with long foreskin, so this kind of play pulls my skin back further as the balls are being stretched. Of course a suck or two during this kind of hand job is quite welcome.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll have to register first.
Then, underneath some links you'll see "download for free with...". That's where you click on. It's kinda hard to find I agree.

Yea...did all that and all I get is some dude riding an elephant.......No...not an elephant cock.....a big floppy ear'd gray elephant!

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know about the women as I am gay.
As far as handjobs go, I love to give then and receive as well.
I love the feeling of being in control over another persons orgasm- bring them right to the edge and then back off until I am ready to let them explode.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tiny hands and long nails so men love to see my hand/hands wrapped around their cock, on the downside I adore cock and it's so yummy I sometimes can't help taking a really firm grip, some men love this, some men are shall I say 'over sensitive.' :)