Hands and cock size: a correlation?

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people claim it's a myth, but in my experience (and my current g/f totally endorses what I'm about to say), large hands are an almost sure sign of a large penis. More than any other body feature i.e. height, muscles, big ears, big nose or all that bollox.

What do you guys think?

If you are one of those on this site blessed with a huge one: do you have huge hands as well?

Last edited:

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 5'8", 175lb, with an 8" cock. I have a good friend who is 6'10", whose hands are way bigger, but his dick is about 1.5" shorter, also my softie hangs about 2-3" longer than his, as we've both observed in the lockerroom. My conclusion: hands are hands, dicks are dicks. Life is too short and precious to generalize EVERYTHING.:biggrin1:

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god! It's giant! How big is it? That must be at least 10"!
And your hands?

My hands are 6'5 and my cock a puny 4".

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am tall, very large hands and finger length, size 13.5 shoes, big nose, Obama ears, with a short fat dick. I don't think there is any science to the feet,hands ears theory. I have seen shorter men average features with monsters.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people claim it's a myth, but in my experience (and my current g/f totally endorses what I'm about to say), large hands are an almost sure sign of a large penis. More than any other body feature i.e. height, muscles, big ears, big nose or all that bollox.

What do you guys think?

If you are one of those on this site blessed with a huge one: do you have huge hands as well?

I have noticed a general correlation, with the exception of my ex husband. 6'2" with size 12 feet and large hands. He was hung like a pony. *shrug*

chevy28360

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 6'1", about 220lbs. But I have at most average feet and slightly small hands for my size, so no, the myth most definitely does not hold.

As someone mentioned above, hands are hands, dicks are dicks. We are all different, and there is absolutely no correlation between hands/feet and penis size.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The same genes that are implicated in controling the length of the digits (toes and fingers) are also invloved in penis length. However there are more genes involved in the control of hand / foot and penis size so the correlation if any will be weak.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
My dicks bigger than my hands, edge of palm to tip of middle digit. So there's no correlation for me and I have small feet and hands so it's funny when people are like "well you know what that means!" and I say yep means I gotta big dick

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, obviously there are plenty of exceptions. There are skinny guys with small hands out there and a handsomely sized cock and big geezers with hands the size of a bunch of bananas but with micropenises.

However, the majority of the cases, and personally everyone I know and that my girlfriend has met, matches this: big hands (even on small blokes)= big cocks.

mynameisnobody

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so. The anecdotal evidence is weak, and easily misinterpreted. It's common to claim that X has large hands and a large penis, therefore the postulate is confirmed. But that overlooks Y, who also also has large hands but nothing else much worth writing home about. To demonstrate a correlation, the Xs and the Ys must be included. And that's not even considering the guys with small hands.

Even then, the correlation is probably not very quantative. I have large hands (and large feet, and a large head), but they're not anywhere as much larger than average as IT is. Were the rest of me to be scaled up to match, I wouldn't be able to fit through a standard doorway, my hands would be the size of baseball mitts, and I'd only be able to fit my feet in clown's flap shoes.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's usually more of a correlation than not. I'm 5' 10", average build, but my hands are small in comparison. I'm only 4.25" x 5" down south so, it matches for me. Virtually all my girlfriends have noticed the correlation and commented on it.

But I have size eleven feet.

Wish my cock took after my feet. :)