Hands At Urinal

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends what I'm wearing, if I'm wearing trousers or jeans I always undo the waistband to get my junk out so usually have one hand to make sure they don't fall down if they're likely to slip down, sweatpants no issue.
I've got enough flaccid length to not need to hold my cock usually unless it's extremely hot weather and I'm extra floppy, sometimes I'll look at my phone, sometimes I'll stand with my hand or hands on my hips or behind my head.
@Gj816 , thankfully all urinals over here in the UK are automatically flushing so no worries with messing with unsanitary flushing handles here bruh.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to use one hand as a shield since I undo my pants and belt and lower my underwear. If the pants are loose and have the potential to fall they are being held by that hand also. My other hand is usually resting at my side unless the urinal is very low in which I will lean forward and rest my other hand on the wall.

Reactions: Fotographer001

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One hand at the side of my dick just to make sure it’s aimed where I want, the other on the other side of it holding down the waistband some, and ready to fit two fingers under my huge heavy balls to press on the taint at the end of a piss to get out those last few drops easily.

Reactions: Beardon

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One hand at the side of my dick just to make sure it’s aimed where I want, the other on the other side of it holding down the waistband some, and ready to fit two fingers under my huge heavy balls to press on the taint at the end of a piss to get out those last few drops easily.
Always have to apply tight pressure on my taint to get the last few drops out. Kind of give my taint a milking sensation. And it works!

Reactions: DiomedesXVI