Hands down pants while sleeping

thedude21

1st Like
Media
I have noticed that a lot of young guys tend to sleep with at least one hand down thier pants cupping thier junk. Is this a majority trend or do i just know a few odd balls. the second question is Why do people do it? Is it protection or are they just playin with themselves or somethin else?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that a lot of young guys tend to sleep with at least one hand down thier pants cupping thier junk. Is this a majority trend or do i just know a few odd balls. the second question is Why do people do it? Is it protection or are they just playin with themselves or somethin else?
ROTFLMAO :biggrin1::cool::wink:
1) Why are you watching young men sleep? Are you employed by the Sandman? :lmao:
2) This is normal for the majority of men around the world.
3) It starts younger than you think. My little cousin used to stick his hand in his diaper right before he went to sleep. He was about 18 mos. at the time. I thought it was funny. I never yanked his hand away or chastised him for it. Heck, every man I have ever dated liked to watch football with one hand on his cock and the other on a beer. :tongue: I figured that was normal. :cool:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always done this, I was teased as kid for doing it.,I think now, I do it for security and it keeps my hands warm.

Maybe the OP is in a dorm which gives him access to seeing dudes sleep, who knows.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
A lot of males rub their penis as a self soothing technique. They don't do it for sexual purposes but as a subconscience relaxation technique, no different than playing in your hair or twirling your fingers. It doesn't help that most guys get an erection when they are really relaxed or sleepy.

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why don't women sit with one finger up their minge by the same token :confused:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[/quote] It doesn't help that most guys get an erection when they are really relaxed or sleepy.[/quote]

Sorry but I beg to differ...:smile:
It Always helps to turn me ON! LOL
On a flight, the guy next to me fell asleep and "poked" me in the ribs!!!
That woke me up! I won't ever forget the feeling of that thing Throbbing...and growing...I loved feeling his heartbeat!!!:biggrin1:

thedude21

1st Like
Media
haha one of my room mates and i got pissed off from all the people that would crash on our couch. Most mornings when we came down they would have thier hands down thier pants grabbin thier junk, playin with themselves in thgier sleep on our sofa. It was just a nasty thing to see your sofa violated like that.