Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone,

my partner and I want to explore and try hands free orgasms and hands free cumming.

We would like to try anal toy stimulation first. In other words, the receiving partner relaxes completely and does not touch himself at all while the giving partner stimulates the anus and prostate with a toy until the receiving reaches an orgasm hands free and cums.

Who of you has experience with hands-free orgasms due to anal stimulation?
How do you stimulate yourself to reach the climax without using your hands?
Which positions do you prefer for hands free cumming?
How long does it take until you cum?
How do you manage to have multiple orgasms?

I am excited to hear your thoughts and experiences. Thanks very much!

Jordan88

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's very psychological too...
so a toy will probably be less effective than the thought of your partner's raw dick rubbing on your prostate, while you are giving him pleasure too

The giving partner also needs to do a lot of tongue exploration... try the earlobes, near the armpits, neck, etc.

Reactions: ron88

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have found many ways of achieving a hands free orgasm (hfo). For instance I can sometimes cum from high energy leg lifts and chin ups, called a coregasm or exercise induced orgasm (eio). E-stim set ups are another way to get a hfo.
Anal stimulation and specifically prostate milking is perhaps the most interesting and exciting way of getting there. Choose your toy carefully as just buying a huge, cock shaped dildo will probably not make it easy. My own preferred prostate massager is smaller, curved and has vibration settings. It is also waterproof. Ask your partner to use their well lubed fingers to start with so that they can find your prostate. Take your time and don't expect the hfo to just suddenly happen first time. I know that some people actually have a full orgasm from this. I tend to squirt cum but not orgasmically.
Good luck with your explorations and, above all, have fun.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
It took me a while to do it from prostate stimulation. What might help is solo time first. Figure out your body and what makes it respond down there. When starting out, it might help to wank first to get like, 75% of the way there instead of trying to get there 100% of the way without touching. Once you know what it feels like and what pushes you over the edge, it will get easier to have less touching, then eventually no touching.

It’s not going to feel the same as a touching orgasm, so you need to be open to the sensations being different, yet still extremely pleasurable, deep and orgasmic

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found many ways of achieving a hands free orgasm (hfo). For instance I can sometimes cum from high energy leg lifts and chin ups, called a coregasm or exercise induced orgasm (eio). E-stim set ups are another way to get a hfo.
Anal stimulation and specifically prostate milking is perhaps the most interesting and exciting way of getting there. Choose your toy carefully as just buying a huge, cock shaped dildo will probably not make it easy. My own preferred prostate massager is smaller, curved and has vibration settings. It is also waterproof. Ask your partner to use their well lubed fingers to start with so that they can find your prostate. Take your time and don't expect the hfo to just suddenly happen first time. I know that some people actually have a full orgasm from this. I tend to squirt cum but not orgasmically.
Good luck with your explorations and, above all, have fun.
Have you ever imagine writting a tutorial how to cum without hands?

Reactions: powerXchange

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have you ever imagine writting a tutorial how to cum without hands?
I am honoured that you would think me qualified to try that. Maybe, when time allows, I will put something in a blog.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love Goldscropguy’s handsfree videos and posts. I hope he won’t mind my responding to paulista_user’s suggestion of writing a tutorial. I put subtitles to one of my videos to describe what I do and feel when I go for a handsfree coregasm - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/handsfree-core-1-22-mov.9848651/

Hope it’s educational ;)

View attachment 61102581
Thank you for your kind words. Your video and subtitles capture perfectly what the EIO is all about. And it's also extremely hot to watch too!

Gracious_living

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a few!

As everyone has said it's really a mental challenge more than anything else.
I find the best results when I'm exploring my exhibitionism side, especially sexualized actions that don't necessarily involve me touching myself. Bonus points if I have someone telling me what to do or dirty talking me some way.

My best HFO involved a dildo and a mate who wanted to watch me use it. The muscle action of riding is perfect to stimulate my erection! That Kegel flex motion is what effects me most, making my cock swell up. When I'm getting close I can really feel the swollen throb, and that's the sensation I chase till I cum!

Finding a sensation that you can stimulate by muscle contraction, and pair it with something to stimulate your other sense, audio, visual etc and I think you'll get there!

Reactions: aleromero