Hands Free

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I had really great sex last night. :D I consider myself versatile but I normally end up (no pun intended) bottoming. Anyhow, during sex I had an orgasm without touching my cock at all. I was on top facing him and it just sent me over the edge. It was such an amazing and intense feeling. I must admit that I was a bit taken back with the fact that I could cum that way.

Has this happened to anyone else?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have posted this before in a different threat, but here goes again.

My 'friend' had done two cycles of steroids since I had seen him -- the longest we had gone in a couple of years. I happened to be lying on the floor when he finished undressing and stood over me. Looking up at his 8.5 x 6.5 cock sticking out from his newly ballooned bod gave me a handfree climax which shot several feet. There was no bodily contact. His reaction was: "Damn, I've never seen that before!" I think it was a one time happening!

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have had an orgasm before with no body contact, and without touching myself. I was watching my girlfriend masterbate, although i was 16 at the time, so i guess if the slightest thing made me cum at that age!

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
When I was in college I stumbled upon this little gem...

I was working my abs in my room, lying on my back with my arms alongside my body. The exercise involved lifting my legs a few inches off the ground, then bringing my knees up toward my chest, then lowering my legs back down without my feet touching the ground. Following me?

So...I began feeling a tingling down below because my legs would rub my penis and pull on my balls on the way back down. I took off my sweatpants to give my penis some room and before long I had a raging hard on. I kept going and ended up having an amazing orgasm, spurting all over my stomach, without the benefit of hands...plus it was a great ab work out!

Try it! B)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by wilsonst@May 27 2005, 08:57 PM
When I was in college I stumbled upon this little gem...

I was working my abs in my room, lying on my back with my arms alongside my body. The exercise involved lifting my legs a few inches off the ground, then bringing my knees up toward my chest, then lowering my legs back down without my feet touching the ground. Following me?

So...I began feeling a tingling down below because my legs would rub my penis and pull on my balls on the way back down. I took off my sweatpants to give my penis some room and before long I had a raging hard on. I kept going and ended up having an amazing orgasm, spurting all over my stomach, without the benefit of hands...plus it was a great ab work out!

Try it! B)
[post=315333]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't believe I got the knack of that exercise, wilsonst. Would it be asking too much for you to come for a visit and demonstrate in person?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This phenomenon really makes me consider bottoming. I mean--to cum without touching myself jst because my prostate is being stimulated?!?! AWESOME.

I see firsthand the loads my BF delivers when he's sitting on top of me. I can only imagine...

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had the cum fucked out of me the 2nd time I tried bottoming. It is an awesome feeling unfortunately it doesn't happen very often for me. It takes a really skilled top and a big cock doesn't hurt, but I've had guys with small dicks do it for me.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had that happen, but, got to say, it sounds WILD.

Although I've also never tried anal sex, I have tried fingering my butt. I think I found my prostate, but it just didn't do much for me. It's not that it felt bad or anything - just, no shivers, no excitement, no OHHH, no AHHH.

Anyone have any idea on whether it's possible to get off with just a finger or do I need to move to a vibrator. I'd like to see what it feels like, but at 38, I've pretty much ruled out having a cock up my ass.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TripodMillenium@May 28 2005, 01:16 AM
but at 38, I've pretty much ruled out having a cock up my ass.

How you figure that?
[post=315503]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think you would rule out anything, ever. I think that prostate massage is very difficult without aid of a massager or vibrator -- I tried several times to get good leverage because massaging all residual semen out of the prostate is reputed to be beneficial in preventing prostatitis, but it takes a contortionist to do it without some device. Tripod -- got a laugh at wrong time because of you last week at advanced yoga class. We were being instructed in a new pose and one which I was only one in class who could strike the pose (essentially standing on head with no wall or other supports for five minutes. Teacher commented that this pose allowed all the most vital organs to fall more freely in the body and we would notice expansion of these organs as reverse gravity effects took hold. I was standing in perfect formation when the package lost its mooring, mashed down in the bottom of briefs and did fall freely right at the second I realized why this pose name seemed so familiar -- tripod. All other students (women) marveled at how I could maintain the dangerous pose while being convulsed with laughter. Very sweaty clingy nylon exercise pants is not what one wants to have package suddenly change orientation in for that type of class, but thinking of your name gave me the laugh to cover up the extreme embarrassment.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I am writing some facts about Kinsey on another topic. He watched one guy lay on his back, tense himself, come to erection and ejaculate without touching his penis. I admit to having been able to do this in bed. This involved re-living a recent sexual event in my mind. I tried doing it recently after reading this topic and regret to say it dorsn't happen now.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys for posting! It's great to hear that it isn't as infrequent as I thought. I know one thing is for sure, I would love to have it happen again. Thanks again. B)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its really rare!

A friend I knew ( just friends) showed me this with a dildo. When the dildo reached a certain spot ( he said it was right next to the prostate) he would cum. He came back to back this way. When he would reach the spot, he would work the dildo and say " I'm cumming" and amazing enough he'd came. As soon as he came the secound time he would grab his dick for a "full" hands on orgasm at which he would drop to his knees screaming hysterically
(was pretty hot actually!). He had to go lay down when he was done -_- .

So I've seen it happened.

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anybody know bout supine something syndrome?

its hands free.. lying on your chest until u cum...

just a thought..

iggy

TripodMillenium: Oh, motlissof.... You have made my night with that one! :D LOL That's great.... hehehe

glad I could bring you such pleasure. ;) LOL

Alleyblu... Maybe I should meet this friend of yours... That sounds like QUITE a thing to see. O.O

((I wonder if I could do something like that.... so far I only know of my cock being so sensitive.... but it needs to be touched... at least... :p lol ))