hands

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: ok guys, I am sure this has been covered, however today at work one of the guys(who happens to be gay) was discussing himself as being very observant.....he said that it is in his experience that guys with big hands are usually more well hung....I dont think that I really believe that....was wondering your thoughts?

Prep

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have poretty big hands but I dont think that has anything to do with penis size, because I have smaller hands than someone I know who has a smaller penis than me.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ncboi82: The size of any particular body part has nothing at all to do with penis size. I've got smaller hands and feet than my boyfriend, but am 5" taller and have a bigger dick than he does. His balls are also much larger than mine, yet I shoot more and further. A friend of mine who is the tiniest thing and has the most petite features (He can't be more than 5'6" and weigh more than 130 lbs) has a 10" cock, so between all of us we blow the notion out of the water that any sort of size of any body part has anything to do with dick size.

4. Imported

Gold Member

mistergrasso: Hey ncboi82,

does this friend have a phone number?

5. Imported

Gold Member

jax_mwm_8: I have huge hands, but a relatively modest dick (by LPSG standards). I doubt there is a correlation.

6. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    [quote author=ncboi82 link=board=meetgreet;num=1079153987;start=0#2 date=03/13/04 at 07:52:55]
    A friend of mine who is the tiniest thing and has the most petite features (He can't be more than 5'6" and weigh more than 130 lbs) has a 10" cock
    [/quote]

I don't don't what science have to say on this matter but I have to say that I noticed several times that tall skinny or petite guys have often big dicks. As a look to myself, I'm rather a tall and skinny guy and wellhung so........

Concerning the hands, I heard this more often but also in more combinations like;

A tall skinny body with an overall proportional big hands, big nose and big feet makes also a big cock.
    (sometimes ?)

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I have about average sized hands, but I wear a 10.5 shoe, and have a monster sized dick. Since I've never really have pause to look, I haven't a clue as to whether or not skinny and/or tall guys have big dicks.

8. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Just to add another data point. I have smallish hands and short fingers, 10.5-11 D feet, but I have big 8" wrists and ankles are over 10" around. 5'10", 230 lbs., cock in the "double digit club." :)

9. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: The "hand test" doesn't work. My uncle has hands as big as catcher's mitts and I saw him naked at hunting camp once and his dick is really small. All his sons have the same "discrepancy."

I agree with the previous posts: There is no definitive relative body part indicator of a man's size.

10. Imported

Gold Member

reir: prepky, are you sure he wasn't just trying to engage you in a conversation about penis size? ;D

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm 5'6". My fingers don't span a full octave on a piano keyboard. My shoe size is 7 US. Guess my opinion!

12. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Although the big hands, big feet, big schlong theory holds for me, I think that it is just a coincidence. One has nothing to do with the other.

13. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: reir...not sure. He knows that I am married. I would think that would matter.

Prep

14. Imported

Gold Member

ItalianStallion: There are a lot of beliefs about the size of this or that means the person is hung. All of that is untrue, if you took every hung person on lpsg I am sure they are all different sizes in height, shoes, hands, etc...

15. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Its not 100% accurate, however it does have a fairly high success rate for determining it. Its not the sole factor tho. Usually its feet/hands/nose.

16. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Sorry Tigerwolf, but no, I repeat *NO* correlation has *ever* been proved between penis size and the dimensions of any other body part or organ. Medical fact I'm afraid. :-/

17. Imported

Gold Member

AUncut10in: sorry but there is no relationship between hand, feet, nose, or what sign you are born on. I have small hands and size 8.5 feet and 10". my younger brother has smaller feet than me and a bigger dick. I have had people insist that my feet must be bigger than what I was telling them which I found quite amusing. It is like they were trying to make this myth fit no matter what reality was.

Draft saved Draft deleted