Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only method I've ever experienced "hands-free ejaculation" has been while deeply engulfed by a tight vaginal canal:). As a teenager, I could experience orgasm by directing a powerful shower jet at my glans while my cock was strapped upright against my belly. That might qualify as "hands-free", but my interpretation of the question leads me to preclude it.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow you can cum hands free from nipple play? Impressive.
If I have been edging for a long time.......still hard with my balls aching.....I can sometimes cum just from playing with my nipples.....feels wonderful....

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a truck driver. I’ve had phone sex while driving and my cock and balls free, and the vibration alone has made me cum and it’s an amazing feeling. A much longer drawn out climax.

Usually though I cum with my pants on via the friction in my pants.

dd_dylan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can get close to orgasm from nipple touching, they have always felt amazing, but can’t quite get over the edge.

I am working on finishing myself off just from my cockhead repeatedly throbbing through my foreskin. I posted a video of me attempting this but I’m pretty sure I can do better.

The closer I get to it, the bigger the cumload and the more lingering and intense the orgasms.

I've done it through nothing but mental stimulation and flexing the right muscles. When I started it took a long time to do, but as I got better at it I could do it quicker - no stimulation from soft to orgasm. Absolutely intense, especially doing it without even taking your cock out of your underwear. I have less time to do it these days though, so I've fallen out of practice sadly.

dd_dylan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it through nothing but mental stimulation and flexing the right muscles. When I started it took a long time to do, but as I got better at it I could do it quicker - no stimulation from soft to orgasm. Absolutely intense, especially doing it without even taking your cock out of your underwear. I have less time to do it these days though, so I've fallen out of practice sadly.

Wow, doing it with sheer force of will is beyond me at the moment. If friction with underwear or tight jeans is allowed then it's doable, and I used to do this as a teenager back when I used to wear thick black jeans. But these I won't get a good moment to do that unless I'm on a long, dark train ride.

As for my own efforts, i was able to do it just gripping the base of the cock - not technically hands free but no stroking, so an improvement. I will post a video if I get really good at it but A) it can take a lot longer than a normal session and B) I don't think loads of nipple play makes for great video.

Wow, doing it with sheer force of will is beyond me at the moment. If friction with underwear or tight jeans is allowed then it's doable, and I used to do this as a teenager back when I used to wear thick black jeans. But these I won't get a good moment to do that unless I'm on a long, dark train ride.

As for my own efforts, i was able to do it just gripping the base of the cock - not technically hands free but no stroking, so an improvement. I will post a video if I get really good at it but A) it can take a lot longer than a normal session and B) I don't think loads of nipple play makes for great video.
Yeah definitely takes longer than normal, though I've seen a couple videos of people going from flaccid to orgasm in like 3 minutes, colour me envious!
I do sometimes anchor one of my hands into my groin, not sure why but it does help if I start shaking a lot. I did once try to video it but as you say there's a lot of very little action, and I found it put my focus off which I need in able to do it.

ian46

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow you can cum hands free from nipple play? Impressive.
Nipple play gets me to orgasm as well. When I need to get there, lightly playing with my nips will usually get me off :)

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I learned to do this on long car rides as a teenager with my family. I’d shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping, but actually I would be playing out all kinds of sexy scenarios in my mind. I’d go for a long time, pulsing my cock in my pants, until finally I would shoot a hot load. Hands free.

I’ve also done this on a massage table when I turned over after the first half of the massage session. I’d be so worked up from lying on my stomach and the glute and hamstring massage, it only took a few strokes of my chest and thighs (hands sometimes grazing my hard cock) for me to explode all over my chest. The therapist is always a male - so he gets it - and I always announced it when I was cumming. The best part is that I usually got a hand to help milk it all out in the end. :). I love to cum hands free. Edging is the key.

ian46

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned to do this on long car rides as a teenager with my family. I’d shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping, but actually I would be playing out all kinds of sexy scenarios in my mind. I’d go for a long time, pulsing my cock in my pants, until finally I would shoot a hot load. Hands free.

I’ve also done this on a massage table when I turned over after the first half of the massage session. I’d be so worked up from lying on my stomach and the glute and hamstring massage, it only took a few strokes of my chest and thighs (hands sometimes grazing my hard cock) for me to explode all over my chest. The therapist is always a male - so he gets it - and I always announced it when I was cumming. The best part is that I usually got a hand to help milk it all out in the end. :). I love to cum hands free. Edging is the key.
That's fantastic...my biggest fear while getting a massage is to pop a boner. Glad you found a cool massage therapist.

Reactions: thickoneinLA