Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t cum hands free but nearly all the guys I fuck will cum without touching their cock... And lots of the bro’s will do it multiple times like a chick...
It happened to a couple guys i fucked, i wish i could learn the way to do on everyone

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have fucked a lot of arse and only 6 of them ever came from being fucked by me, two of them multiply.

It is true that certain positions help/provide maximum prostate stimulation but I think a key part of it is a very relaxed bottom who's very used to playing with his arse, as much as a skilful top.

I knew one guy who, if you fucked him right, came again and again and again just from anal stimulation. Never known anyone else like that tho'.

Tightjokguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It happened to a couple guys i fucked, i wish i could learn the way to do on everyone
Yea, I've given a few hands free Os too. I've found key of being time and position.

nyc_hung8j

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t cum hands free but nearly all the guys I fuck will cum without touching their cock... And lots of the bro’s will do it multiple times like a chick...

I volunteer to try it out...

Reactions: Aiden Branson

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only time I came hands free was one night when I was eating my wife out with my ass in her face and she kept blowing on my anus and massaging my balls and taint. She never touched my dick and I came all over her tits. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago I hadn't come for like a week, which was probably like the longest I'd ever been without it - I think I was saving myself for someone/something special but can't remember what.

As I lay in bed getting ready to sleep I started fantasising about an older woman, the mother of a female friend, who I had never found attractive until recently. Big mistake. I had this trick of clenching and unclenching my dick muscles and as I was going off to sleep dreaming if having sex with this lady I suddenly realised I was going to shoot and there was nothing I could do about it. So I wasted this huge cumshot on this idle bedtime dream and drenched my sheets into the process. Sigh.

I did have sex with her eventually though, only the third guy to have her even though she was in her late forties.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I've done it through nothing but mental stimulation and flexing the right muscles. When I started it took a long time to do, but as I got better at it I could do it quicker - no stimulation from soft to orgasm. Absolutely intense, especially doing it without even taking your cock out of your underwear. I have less time to do it these days though, so I've fallen out of practice sadly.

Yes-I’ve done this too. It’s so intense that for a while, it was the only way I’d masturbate. No hands from start to finish, and the orgasms usually last extra long. Had to watch “how to” videos and listened to hypnosis on YouTube, but once I figured it out...so awesome. I can also do it with nipple stimulation or prostate play, but nothing beats the mind.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I envy you guys... I haven't been able to cum hands-free since I was a teen. The closest I get to that is when I play with a guy who's really into anal, and get HIM to do it, by fucking him just right. More than once, I've gotten to watch them fuck themselves furiously on my cock until they exploded all over me without touching their cocks which is fucking amazing. And one time, I rimmed a guy just right so that he blew all over the sheets without using his hands at all. Amazing....

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight