Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My POV. It’s just hard to record because I gotta focus or I’ll lose it.
Dude this is soo hot! Can you explain how you achieve this please. Is it by doing Kegel exercices or anything else? I need to be able doing this :p thanks ;)

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Dude this is soo hot! Can you explain how you achieve this please. Is it by doing Kegel exercices or anything else? I need to be able doing this :p thanks ;)
Thanks. I’m working on it and will post here. It’s not kegels. It is like a slow motion orgasm, and it feels awesome.

D

deleted11061721

I've cum hands free twice. If I lay down on my stomach and bend my cock back and get it between my inner thighs, I can squeeze my thighs and massage my cock. The other way has been while riding a dildo and I surprised myself by cumming. It was a kool surprise to know that I could do that to myself :)

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve been able to cum while riding. I hadn’t cum in 3-4 days and my dick and balls were slapping on my thigh when I was going up and down on his dick. It was a long dick but I know it was the idea of my balls and dick hitting my thigh that made me cum. As I clenched my asshole while cumming, I made him cum inside me

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Reactions: Mister2101

AlexxxMonroe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dkmxOaC.gif

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
At the gym when I do lying leg curls something hits about right that makes me swoon. I'm not sure what it is. Sadly, ive not been able to get to that gym again since they shut down showers. I might have hamstrings of iron if I learned how to do it.

Also, there is something about the movement of pushing hips back and squatting. Any ideas of these movements that may massage prostate or something?

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
At the gym when I do lying leg curls something hits about right that makes me swoon. I'm not sure what it is. Sadly, ive not been able to get to that gym again since they shut down showers. I might have hamstrings of iron if I learned how to do it.

Also, there is something about the movement of pushing hips back and squatting. Any ideas of these movements that may massage prostate or something?
Yeah…I have no idea why this is, but I’ve had that happen before I started cumming handsfree. The first time it was happening, I wasn’t even sure I could finish the leg curls. And I was soft, but I almost came, for sure.

Boudreaux007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah…I have no idea why this is, but I’ve had that happen before I started cumming handsfree. The first time it was happening, I wasn’t even sure I could finish the leg curls. And I was soft, but I almost came, for sure.

Same here.. leg curls or bent knee leg raises. I generally cum soft or slightly chubbed every time. Definitely have to make sure it’s not a commando day when those sets are planned. ;-)