Handsfree ejaculation anyone?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the Wikipedia article on ejaculation there is a video clip of a guy shooting his load by willpower alone or something similar. see:
WikiMedia Player beta - Ejaculation_Educational_Demonstration.OGG

Is there anybody here can do this, and if so how? (Fabulous party trick!):biggrin1:

I did it once, years ago. I haven't really tried to do it again since that time, but I dunno if I could pull it off though... It IS a cool party trick, but I prefer to handle my meat when jacking off, it's hotter that way to me, at least. :biggrin1:

D

deleted136887

IThere is No way I can do this. that's some serious cock controlAs above , I need some input

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know much about it, but a fellow who cammed for me once did this using e-stim techniques. It's electricity (very low voltages) to stimulate the prostate & penis. Um, not for me, but I bring this up just FYI :):tongue:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I have. I can do it by Kegeling.

If I Kegel in a flaccid state, just the movement of the penis in and out, or the movement of it against my leg will eventually cause an orgasm. And it never gets erect. It is a mind over matter thing!

If I Kegel in an erect state, the flipping up and down of my penis will, again, eventually cause me to reach an orgasm.

Of course, laying back, with my eyes closed, and imagining a hot sexual situation is a big help! Try it, you might be able to do it too!

D

deleted3782

I have accomplished hands free using a hand held shower head. Totally by surprise...it just felt good, so I kept going...and eventually cumming. Its great for the novelty, but hands-on feels better.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have accomplished hands free using a hand held shower head. Totally by surprise...it just felt good, so I kept going...and eventually cumming. Its great for the novelty, but hands-on feels better.

I assume you are doing by water! I will have to try that.

Btw, nice dick pics!

Craig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there anybody here can do this, and if so how?

I can't. Not the way you see it in those videos (though I sometimes wonder if they aren't stimulating their prostate out of sight).

Apart from wet dreams, I have cum once in my life without touching myself at all. It was the first time I went down on a girl (I have a huge oral fetish) and I was so insanely turned on by the experience I came without touching myself. It's never happened since though.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've done it with a shower head (like others here), once alone in an open-air swimming pool standing in front of an under-water feed into the pool, once - memorably and involuntarily - under tension sitting a school exam (age 15), and sometimes in a semi-erect state just holding my dick down between my legs (hands-free!). But in general, I agree, hands-on is better.

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its possible to ogasm using one of these g spot massagers - they are inert, but performing clenching (like kegals) results in the most intense sensations. G spot massagers available from many places but i got one o these fellas and never looked back.
pleasure2me - NEXUS Vibro, Titus, Excel, Glide - Nexus Titus the Straight Man's Sex Toy, Titus Male P-Spot Massager, Excel Prostate Massager, Nero Prostate Massage, Glide Prostate Stimulator, Male G-Spot

Not an ad - as I say you can search can find many Co's selling similar.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I realize that this is for the men, but regarding women...

There was a Discovery Science or TLC show, can't remember which, where they were doing a CAT scan on a woman who can make herself orgasm by thinking about it. They wired her up and were able to monitor her body's responses. Apparently she can "tickle" the part of her brain they believe is tied up in the sexual response, and as she was doing this they were able to monitor the activity in her brain.

I imagine men are much the same way and some have the ability to do so as well.

Regardless, it's quite sexy!

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its possible to ogasm using one of these g spot massagers - they are inert, but performing clenching (like kegals) results in the most intense sensations. G spot massagers available from many places but i got one o these fellas and never looked back.
pleasure2me - NEXUS Vibro, Titus, Excel, Glide - Nexus Titus the Straight Man's Sex Toy, Titus Male P-Spot Massager, Excel Prostate Massager, Nero Prostate Massage, Glide Prostate Stimulator, Male G-Spot

Not an ad - as I say you can search can find many Co's selling similar.

Hey, that looks great! I'm going to buy one of these massagers. I hope it works for me too

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once made my cock jump up and down by using the kegel muscle ... after a while I shot my load. I must say I did some normal wanking before I started to make my cock jump, but I was not even close to the edge ....

I'll do it again in front of my camcorder some day ....