Handsome and average or average and hung?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao:

Well of course it's impossible for all factors to be identical, but he's asking a hypothetical question, or that's how I read it. I think he meant the question to be like "fuck, marry, or kill" where all three choices are very likable or very hated, the only way it's a fun game to play, but he assumed that all respondents here would prefer a large penis, so it didn't work out for me that way. "Fuck, marry, kill" isn't a fun game if your options are Eric from True Blood, Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, and Darth Vader. It's too easy.

Last edited:

ASSUMMING ALL OTHER VARIABLES ARE EQUAL... jeesh.... read through the forums and didnt see this question anywhere...
How about a guy with what I consider the most important of all. A Sense of Hoomor?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All other factors are never identical... not until Cuisinart start making men with a groinal socket and multiple, interchangeable attachments. Then we can try a range of attachments on the same bloke or try the same attachment on a range of different blokes and finally answer these stupid dumb-arse pointless fucking questions!

I just an article today about a spider that has TWO detachable penises! If they're different sizes, lady spiders really can answer this question by having sex with a very handsome spider with one big one and one average one, then an average looking spider with one big one and one average one. I am unsure how one would tell which she preferred. Perhaps if she didn't try to to eat them?

Meet the Spider With the Tiny Detachable Penis

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy, lying in wait? I can see you rubbing your hands together.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you rather have a new guy ask you a stupid question or a stupid guy ask you a new question?

Jeez. You look the way you look and you're hung the way you're hung. Stop worrying about esoteric things and work on something you can actually improve about yourself, like your character or education or the way you treat people.

Incidentally, I'd rather have a stupid guy ask me a new question. Keeps it interesting.

Last edited:

Would you rather have a new guy ask you a stupid question or a stupid guy ask you a new question?

Jeez. You look the way you look and you're hung the way you're hung. Stop worrying about esoteric things and work on something you can actually improve about yourself, like your character or education or the way you treat people.

Incidentally, I'd rather have a stupid guy ask me a new question. Keeps it interesting.

Is that Charlton Heston in your Avatar?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Jesus fucking Christ!! It's Steve McQueen! You report as being 53, how can you not recognise Steve McQueen?? It's even one of the most famous shots of him! Do yourself a favour - rent Papillion.

Jesus fucking Christ!! It's Steve McQueen! You report as being 53, how can you not recognise Steve McQueen?? It's even one of the most famous shots of him! Do yourself a favour - rent Papillion.

:) I know it was Stevie. I was having a funny with this comment by olderguy. At first I was gonna say John Wayne.

"Incidentally, I'd rather have a stupid guy ask me a new question. Keeps it interesting."

Guess I be stoopid on 2 accounts. 1) For tryin to crack a funny 2) For being me. :) Ahh well.

54 in March. I use to watch him as a kid. He smoked way too much the silly fucka.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see what OG's comment has to do with Charlton Heston or John Wayne - but I guess that's why I didn't get the 'joke'. Some implication of impending violence? I didn't get that from OG's comment, though.

I don't see what OG's comment has to do with Charlton Heston or John Wayne - but I guess that's why I didn't get the 'joke'. Some implication of impending violence? I didn't get that from OG's comment, though.
A logical argument or debate that explains humour, I am yet to find one in all my 53 and 11 twelfths years which ends in an answer or resolution. Every written word is open to interpretation by the reader. Some may interpret "the clock on the wall says it's time to go" as an insane person actually conversing with the clock. Most may interpret with prior knowledge of the writer, it is time to pack it in and head for bed.

I lack basic punctuation skills and vocabulary, many of the things which would make it profoundly clear of what I am attempting to convey. I admit it. I use no corrective applications. I use no excuses other than just stated, I make no apologies for being who I am or other's interpretations.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK, OK - don't get your knickers in a knot, Mary. I was just trying to understand the 'joke' of equating Charlton Heston or John Wayne to the comment "Incidentally, I'd rather have a stupid guy ask me a new question. Keeps it interesting." I still don't get it and if you feel my request to be let in on it is somehow a personal affront, well, fine - I can live without knowing.

OK, OK - don't get your knickers in a knot, Mary. I was just trying to understand the 'joke' of equating Charlton Heston or John Wayne to the comment "Incidentally, I'd rather have a stupid guy ask me a new question. Keeps it interesting." I still don't get it and if you feel my request to be let in on it is somehow a personal affront, well, fine - I can live without knowing.
You be close with the Mary :)

Nick never left, he's in the corner, heard him grunting. I'm just gonna sneak out and not disturb him.