Handsome and average or average and hung?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeez. You look the way you look and you're hung the way you're hung. Stop worrying about esoteric things and work on something you can actually improve about yourself, like your character or education or the way you treat people.

I have thought this so many times since I joined LPSG!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fantasy is a good looking man with a 5 inch cock (with an upward curve) and I'd be in heaven.

If I could replace my man's with that ^ I'd be in heaven, too. :redface:

But I can't, just as he can't replace my vagina with a larger model. We still love each other and we're happy together and we have a beautiful family, just like you Mlle. Rouge! We make do, don't we? :biggrin:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I could replace my man's with that ^ I'd be in heaven, too. :redface:

But I can't, just as he can't replace my vagina with a larger model. We still love each other and we're happy together and we have a beautiful family, just like you Mlle. Rouge! We make do, don't we? :biggrin:

We do indeed.
I need a bigger vag. He needs a smaller cock. We make beautiful babies though....

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine a woman being too, too interested in a horrendously ugly man with a hung penis. Unless he has an award winning personality of course! ;)

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A logical argument or debate that explains humour, I am yet to find one in all my 53 and 11 twelfths years which ends in an answer or resolution. Every written word is open to interpretation by the reader. Some may interpret "the clock on the wall says it's time to go" as an insane person actually conversing with the clock. Most may interpret with prior knowledge of the writer, it is time to pack it in and head for bed.

I lack basic punctuation skills and vocabulary, many of the things which would make it profoundly clear of what I am attempting to convey. I admit it. I use no corrective applications. I use no excuses other than just stated, I make no apologies for being who I am or other's interpretations.
Vibrationzzz, I got it. :)

MB, his point was as a 53 year old, he would be stupid not to recognize Steve McQueen as my avatar. And, he asked a new question, showing his "stupidity" *inside* a new question. That's fucking brilliant, I'd say (to paraphrase my Brit friends).

What's even funnier, is I almost phrased the question, "Would you rather have a new guy ask an old question or an old guy ask a new question," but I figured since I AM OlderGuy that would be a little too self-aggrandizing.

I love this place! Such intelligence. And hot women. :cool:

tbombz

Just Browsing
Media
LMAO at most of the replies in this thread. wow, yall have some seriously fucked up attitudes, swarming with negativity and shit. lol

im extremely sexure in my self, my body, and my sexuality.

im a very good looking, extremely muscular bisexual man with a very intelligent and sexy girlfriend.

my cock is a hair over 5 inches. my female side being a size queen, meaning when im in the mood for a man i want a big fat cock to slobber on :biggrin1:, i am always interesested in straight womens opinions on this subject. growing up i always felt very insecure because even though i was handsome, i projected my own obsession with cock size upon all women and never felt adequate.

but as ive grow i became comfortable being inadequate.

and now ive come to realize that not all women are focused on cock size LOL

so i thought asking the members on this forum would be a good learning experience.

Well, this one is easy for me, all other factors being identical. I prefer average size penises anyway, so of course I'd choose the handsome one!

My fantasy is a good looking man with a 5 inch cock (with an upward curve) and I'd be in heaven.

^^ two women who actually answered. thank you for sharing your opinions ladies. :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tbombz, the two women that answered would do anything to have our man have a cock that comfortably fit our vagina. If that means 5 inches, it means 5 inches. We don't live up to a standard of what most people think a woman wants because we are interested in it being a positive experience and preferably a pain-free one. I love my man so much that I'd do anything to be able to have sex with him more often. Instead, I'm having to outsource shit like this to cocks other people find to be "inadequate". One persons trash is another persons treasure.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO at most of the replies in this thread. wow, yall have some seriously fucked up attitudes, swarming with negativity and shit. lol

im a very good looking, extremely muscular bisexual man with a very intelligent and sexy girlfriend.
Your humility award is all engraved and waiting for pickup at the shop.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
which would you ladies prefer..

a handsome guy with a fit body and a 5 inch cock

or

an average looking guy with an average body and an 8 inch cock

?

Should have included

The average looking guy, an average body and an average cock.

The handsome guy, with a fit body and a 8 inch cock .

The results would have been interesting

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Should have included

The average looking guy, an average body and an average cock.

The handsome guy, with a fit body and a 8 inch cock .

The results would have been interesting

The results would have been exactly the same.

Just another lame brain posting the first question that popped into his tiny brain in an effort to get the real women of the forum to notice him.

Tedious and not even remotely original.

What the fuck is "sexure"? :confused:

Provided the person knows what the hell they're doing in bed, it doesn't matter to me so long as they are average sized. Bigger up to a point is fine (a perk sometimes even), but it isn't important if the person thinks they're instantly Casanova just because they have a bigger penis.

This same question has basically been asked in a lot of other threads, so it's hardly surprising that we aren't coming out of the wood work to answer it yet again. :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Vibrationzzz, I got it. :)

MB, his point was as a 53 year old, he would be stupid not to recognize Steve McQueen as my avatar. And, he asked a new question, showing his "stupidity" *inside* a new question. That's fucking brilliant, I'd say (to paraphrase my Brit friends).

Oh, for fuck's sake! I get it now. Sometimes I miss the blindingly obvious. Why the hell didn't he just say that? Some people :rolleyes:

tbombz

Just Browsing
Media
lol @ the ASSumptions some of you clowns are making. yup, joined this site to to pick up on girls on the internet, and this was the best way i thought of doing it.

thank you ladies for your responses