Handsome Men Have the Best Sperm

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder who did that taste test? I have to say handsome men do have very delicious sperm. I've never tasted ugly guy sperm though, so I have nothing to compare it to. Oh, wait. They meant sperm viability, etc. Well that's different. Never mind.

Handsome men have the best sperm - 29 May 2003 - New Scientist

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can diet change the taste of your sperm, and what about drugs do they have an effect on the taste of ones sperm. I often wondered to if someone hasn't shot a load in a long time is the sperm like not fresh, I hate day old sperm, lol.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If i am given the chance to read the journal article, I might as well give a chance believing it... Well, it's science, and science always surprises you...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can diet change the taste of your sperm, and what about drugs do they have an effect on the taste of ones sperm. I often wondered to if someone hasn't shot a load in a long time is the sperm like not fresh, I hate day old sperm, lol.

Yes, but this isn't about taste. I was just joking in the opening post. It's about how women are able to pick out makes with superior sperm by looking at facial clues.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What'll they think of next??:confused:

This isn't far out at all. Mate selection is a key question in biology. Individuals want their offspring to survive. So they pick mates, the theory goes, that give them the best chance for producing healthy offspring. So in female humans, how do they pick mates with high quality sperm? The study showed that men with certain facial characteristics had higher quality sperm.

What it didn't say, and what I find just as fascinating, is that our society has then branded those facial charateristics as "handsome", a purely subjective term as someone (who missed the point) said earlier. I wonder if large bulbous noses indicated high quality sperm, would we consider large bulbous noses to be "handsome"? My guess is we would. In other words it is the desireability of high quality sperm that causes associated facial features to also be considered desireable.