handyman

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbulgelicker45, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bigbulgelicker45

I'm not sure where to put this post but it DOES involve sex so here goes.

A couple of weeks ago, I hired a guy as a handyman to put in a new thermostat for my furnace (yes it was from craigslist under men seeking men and his ad just had pics of him hard in underwear-wouldn't you hire him then?)

Anyway, we exchanged a few emails he came over installed the thermostat and I was pretty blunt about maybe giving him head which I ended up doing.

His cock was okay, great stamina and I'm almost positive he came at least four times. I tasted cum, swallowed and kept going then he moaned and "came."

Afterward, he said he only came once and it was just pre cum. I kept insisting he came more than once but he said no (if it was pre cum then he was really releasing a lot then) it was the one time.

Yesterday, I did him again and there were two good sized "deposits" again. He insisted again it was pre cum but due to time he had to leave and wouldn't be able to cum.

My question is could he have came (after his "deposits" he remained hard and kept going) or could he just be shooting pre cum? When he said he came it was about the same sized load as the "pre cum."

What do you guys think?

:confused:

2. siempie

siempie Member

Why would he lie?

3. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

No guy leaves in the middle of getting head. I'd be more concerned that you're scaring him away with it. He's getting freaked out. :yikes:

#3 D_Eddie Withagun, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  4. bigbulgelicker45

What's confusing me is the fact that when I've thought he may have cum he's let out a moan and keeps going (I've had a couple of guys who were multiple cummers and they did the same thing).

We've gotten along really good so far and maybe he is a multiple cummer and never knew it? After the first time we met he said he'd never had head that lasted that long either. Maybe I'm bringing something out of him that he never thought about.

If he actually is cumming multiple times I'm sure I can find more projects......

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want to know if it's precum or sperm spit it out for a look. Generally they're different in appearance.

But for crying out loud don't argue with him over it.

6. bigbulgelicker45

Maybe when I wrote this I could have worded it wrong since I was tired.

After the first time he said he hadn't cum like that in a long time. I'm certainly not complaining since it's been a long time since I've been with a multiple cummer (and there were no breaks in between) and each time he came it was better than the last.

The other day it was twice since he eventually started to go soft after about fifteen minutes.

I just want to make sure he leaves with a smile on his face.

7. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I have a friend that I have jerked off with. First time I jerked off with him, he shot a big load. When he first shot, I was pretty impressed. It was a pretty big load. He told me that wasn't cum. It didn't look like cum, was more clear and liquid. My friend kept jerking and then shot a huge load of cum. There was definitely a difference. Just something I had never seen before.

8. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I agree woth other posters... why is this such a big deal to you? I knew a guy who was able to split his orgasm over about 3 or 4 shots... but he's the only guy I've ever known who could do that.

9. bigbulgelicker45

I'm just fasinated by it I guess since most guys I've blown cum once within 10 minutes but the couple of times I've done him so far have been great (and the sessions have been over 30 minutes). As I said, I like a guy who's a multiple cummer and I want to keep the momentum going. Obviously he likes it very much.

10. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    Is this something guys can learn to do?
    Would love to watch a guy do it....

11. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

Fucking Hot Deep Fuck

This guy cums on his ass and carries on fucking him till he cums again. GREAT CLIP

12. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    I love this Vid. he slow phuck that bottom as if it was his first time!
    Lovely!

Draft saved Draft deleted