Hanes Boxer Briefs

average_joe0045

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right now I wear hanes boxer breifs. I like them but by the end of the day they're all streached out and no longer snug around my legs. I was wondering if anyone has this problem too... also, what is a good common brand of boxer breifs that this doesnt happen with. Thanks a lot!

-Joe

dave08810

Just Browsing
Media
Same thing here. I hate it. Try to find something with spandex in it. I have Eddie Bauer boxer briefs and they work pretty good. One draw back though, you have to pull them down to piss...

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right now I wear hanes boxer breifs. I like them but by the end of the day they're all streached out and no longer snug around my legs. I was wondering if anyone has this problem too... also, what is a good common brand of boxer breifs that this doesnt happen with. Thanks a lot!

-Joe
I understand your problem 100% however you might consider throwing out your current underwear. Sounds like they are more than you really need! Why do you think you need boxer breifs? For show or for comfort? Maybe you should change your support system. Just a simple jockstrap will hold all you got very comfortably. Maybe try a low profile jock like a swimmer/runner jock as underwear. If your real shy you can wear boxers over a jockstrap. If you really want real comfort then strap on a basic jockstrap. No kidding, they fit like a glove and you'll be glad you strapped one on. It really feels good... try it!

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. HATE the whole stretched-out-at-the-end-of-the-day syndrome. It sucks. Look for spandex or lycra material in the underwear. It holds to your form a lot better than cotton. It's more expensive though. You could try your hand at sewing your own but then again, taking measurements may be a little difficult. :) Good luck, Buddy!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

-Joe

This is one reason why I don't like to wear boxer briefs much. Don't get me wrong—they're comfortable and even sexy (especially black ones). But at the end of the day, they're all stretched out. I guess that's why I mostly wear string-bikinis and thongs—I never get the stretching problem of boxer briefs.

If you only like cotton underwear, a suggestion from me would be to try trunks instead of boxer briefs. Those are cut shorter than boxer briefs and for the most part, they don't really tend to stretch out all funny at the end of the day. Well, they never do when I wear them.

Another suggestion would be to try boxer briefs that are made from micro-fiber, lycra, or spandex. Not only are those types of boxer briefs comfortable, they hold your form and usually go back to their original shape after they have been worn. Good luck.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are going for inexpensive, my experience is that FTLs hold their shape better than Hanes. If you want to spend some money, the CK "Tech" line trunks are really nice. They stay in place, breathe, the white ones are slightly translucent, and they really show off a good looking ass.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

-Joe

I have worn FTL and Hanes and found both lacking. For my money Jockey Pouch Boxer Briefs are the best (they have 5% lycra so they hold their shape all day and night). It's all I wear.

Jockey - Jockey International, Inc. - Underwear manufacturer for men, women, boys, girls and baby - Jockey for more.

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Life Brand boxerbriefs are well made and afordable. They hold their shape well. They are styled by Jockey and available exclusively at Walmart. I know, Walmart, go figure. I used to only wear Jockey or CK and would have never thought to buy underwear from Walmart, but they are the best.

I have a really hard time finding comfortable boxer briefs. I have a couple pairs of Hanes, and they ride up on me like nobody's business. All of the brands I've tried with spandex wind up being too tight and squishing everything together which gets really uncomfortable. The best brand I've found so far that's not constricting and doesn't ride up is 2(x)ist.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have worn FTL and Hanes and found both lacking. For my money Jockey Pouch Boxer Briefs are the best (they have 5% lycra so they hold their shape all day and night). It's all I wear.

I have to agree with Lex,Jockey Pouch are the only ones I wear too.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Same thing here. I hate it. Try to find something with spandex in it. I have Eddie Bauer boxer briefs and they work pretty good. One draw back though, you have to pull them down to piss...

Bingo, Spandex cotton mix holds longer. Nothing holds forever, but hanes? Come on. Thos budget breifs, are neither comfortable,nore worth their weight, give them a month and they will unravel and fall apart. I'm not going to suggest any particular company, but i will say not Hanes.

Life Brand boxerbriefs are well made and afordable. They hold their shape well. They are styled by Jockey and available exclusively at Walmart. I know, Walmart, go figure. I used to only wear Jockey or CK and would have never thought to buy underwear from Walmart, but they are the best.

Also Don't get Life thier stuff is built for the small. You literally have to shove everything in. I honestly believe they make their stuff for women.
:cool:

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that trunks with a little bit of spandex material in them are best. I found some at Target that I really liked - the 'seamless' kind with a lower rise band. The only drawbacks are that yes, you have to yank your pants and the trunks down to piss (no fly), and I have also found that I have to keep adjusting myself - by the end of the day sometimes, my balls are slipping out one leg because the legs are cut shorter than traditional boxer briefs. So, as much as I like them, there are downsides. It's hard to find a truly great pair of underwear!!! They DO look sexy - great on a butt and a nice package, and if you can get the low rise type...wow. I like the stretchy material and how nicely it fits your form too, without venturing into scary 'Speedo' territory (if you don't exactly have the body to pull off a Speedo, that is!). They're classy, almost.

As for Hanes boxer briefs - YUCK. I bought them once because I thought they would be great for all purpose wear, but there are awful. They sag and yes, there is almost too much material! Good question, Joe! Now get rid of those Hanes briefs and try and find something sexier that works! And make sure you respond back if you find anything so we all can go out and get 'em ourselves! :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also Don't get Life thier stuff is built for the small. You literally have to shove everything in. I honestly believe they make their stuff for women.

What you have to do (and I have to do this with swimsuits and jocks as well) is go UP a size. My waist is a 33", but my hips are 42" and my quads are 23". So the size of Jockey (Pouch or Life) that is sized to fit my waist (Medium) can fit neither ny hips nor my quads. SO I wear size large (36-38") waist and all is well.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What you have to do (and I have to do this with swimsuits and jocks as well) is go UP a size. My waist is a 33", but my hips are 42" and my quads are 23". So the size of Jockey (Pouch or Life) that is sized to fit my waist (Medium) can fit neither ny hips nor my quads. SO I wear size large (36-38") waist and all is well.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never liked boxer briefs for the simple reason the snug legs tend to hold in HEAT, I work in a hot environment and I like boxers as they allow more airflow (that and you can 'jiggle' your leg to get more air down there).