Hanes Boxers are the worst

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some may disagree but I know I'm not the only one that has dealt with this.

Hanes boxer briefs suck big time.... I just bought a bunch of them and soon as I walk around a bit in them the fly is wide open and I can feel my dick rubbing against the inside of my pants.
NOT a great feeling.:mad:

FTL are by far the best and most comfortable IMO.

What are your thoughts ?

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some may disagree but I know I'm not the only one that has dealt with this.

Hanes boxer briefs suck big time.... I just bought a bunch of them and soon as I walk around a bit in them the fly is wide open and I can feel my dick rubbing against the inside of my pants.
NOT a great feeling.:mad:

FTL are by far the best and most comfortable IMO.

What are your thoughts ?
Well you are very correct my friend that is the most agrivating expierence to have your dick sneak out and start rubbing your jeans, i could go commando for that matter, and not get strangled..............i sewed up the fly and it is great now, just pull em down and go on

Brooks Brothers cotton oxford boxers. Fly doesn't open unexpectedly and the waistband doesn't role over. Plenty of room for everything and they last forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have a problem with fruit of the loom briefs and boxers. The briefs leg elastic doesn't hold up, and soon I'm popping out all over. Having your scrotum pinched is not fun. I prefer better quality brands. I am willing to pay extra for comfort.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, the Brooks Bros. boxers run between $19 an $45 per pair. The Sean Island Boxers are $125 per pair. I'm not sure I spend that much money in whole year for underwear.

They must be nice.

Brooks Brothers cotton oxford boxers. Fly doesn't open unexpectedly and the waistband doesn't role over. Plenty of room for everything and they last forever!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Agree with the OP's assertion. Wore Hanes today (a rarity) and he was sneaking out at every opportunity. :mad: No more!

Dude, the Brooks Bros. boxers run between $19 an $45 per pair. The Sean Island Boxers are $125 per pair. I'm not sure I spend that much money in whole year for underwear.

They must be nice.

Ahhhh, but there are outlet stores in Napa and Milpitas :wink:.

Let me also say that when they last forever, I have some that are about 10 years old and that's with regular, normal washing after every wearing. They're still going and, by this time, wonderfully soft and comfortable. I may need more in about 3 or 4 years. The basic $19 Oxford are all you need. Try one pair and see.

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hanes rip and wear out really easily, IMO. I had to stop getting those because I was literally wasting my money every month buying packs of boxers that would just rip in a few wears.

I echo whoever said American Eagle. Both their boxers and boxer-briefs.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
well im gonna be switching to something with a pouch to keep the boys happy and together, if theyre happy ......im happy......then everybodys happy!!!

I'd say buy a pair of one brand, try them. Try others too. Don't go with the expensive ones first. I like pouch briefs. The support is nice, and it's like having a hand holding your goods.