Hang At Your Max

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know any tricks to hang at your max flaccid length? I model sometimes and Im never the same way twice. Some days I come i swinging and slapping my thigh, and other days it's like a scared turtle. The only time I know Im good is if I took a nap at least a couple hours ago-then I get darting looks at my crotch, but otherwise its a crapshoot. Any tips?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone know any tricks to hang at your max flaccid length? I model sometimes and Im never the same way twice. Some days I come i swinging and slapping my thigh, and other days it's like a scared turtle. The only time I know Im good is if I took a nap at least a couple hours ago-then I get darting looks at my crotch, but otherwise its a crapshoot. Any tips?

It will be interesting to see what the guys say about this one!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try not having any sex (including masturbation) for a few days. Then it'll probably also stand at the max when you want it to hang.:wink:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
The jelq is a good way to hang full. It might take some days or weeks before your penis becomes conditioned and starts to hang full all the time from jelqing.

Go to Thundersplace and on the main page click on the Newbie Forum.

That will then take you to another webpage and then click on the Newbie information link located at the very top left corner in big print in the utmost corner of the page.

That will take you to yet another page and then near the top click on Manual videos.

There should then be a jelq section for you watch.

Always keep in mind that penis exercises are dangerous if safety guidlines are not strickly followed. It would be good if you were to first read around the forum a lot. Read, read, read, for safety's sake. You don't have to join, but if you do join it's free and then you can use a search engine to easily find all the discussions on jelqing. Joining would be the best thing to do.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try Vaso-Erect, its an all natural supplement. It basically helps the blood flow better to your partner.The only problem is you have to take at least 4-6 pills a day. It takes some people a little longer to build up a tolerance.