Hang left or right ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rbrum14: Which side do you think is the more exciting for a guy's soft cock to hand in his trousers ? Hanging down his right thigh is much exciting in my view, but I don't know why I think this. Which side do you all think it's more exciting for the bulge to be and can you think of a reason for saying this ?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I think most dicks naturaly hang to the left, rbrum14, because of men's flys opening to the right, making it easier for the right hand to go in and 'find' the organ. Regardless of the side they grow accumstomed to hanging, when put on the other side there is a tendency to make more show, since they are pressing for their natural hang. You're brought up a subject which is so obvious and apparent in boxers or freeballing. One guy, I recall, on LPSG wears his balls on the left side and his dick on the right, dividing the genitals. I've never been able to detect a guy sporting his equipment in this manner, have you?

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I dress right.....cuz' it shows more!

4. lellelind

lellelind Member

I dress left, it feels best!

5. txquis

Gold Member

My big pack of stuff hangs right.

I dont know that either side is more exciting.
    Both are fine with me

6. hungthick

hungthick New Member

im used to keeping it to the left but when i put it to the right it feels very different and like you said excited

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Definately to the left. To the right feels out of place and is uncomfortable.

8. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: To the left, which for some reason I always put down to me being left handed and left footed (when playing 'soccer')

9. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Mine is slightly curved to the right, so I put my member to the right side. Putting my dick to the left side feels uncomfortable. It doesn't belong there.

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I think most men dress left out of habit more than anything else. Our pants are designed for right handed men (check your fly), most briefs and boxers "gap" to the right and it makes it easier to pull the boy out from that direction without having to twist him back around from the right side. Solution? FREEBALL! I still dress right, cuz it shows better!

11. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

As I've stated before, I dress right. I know it shows more on the right but that is definitely not the reason I wear it that way. I absolutely cannot stand it if it ever gets over to the left side. I pretty much have to stop whatever it is I am doing and flop it back over. I guess I like the feeling of it pushing against the inside of my pant leg and I just don't like how when it's on the left it just moves over my thigh. I also think that I dress right because both my father and brother are left handed too and I am told that most left handed men dress right and vice versa due to what hand you would use to pull it out or put it in with. I write with my right hand but I am pretty much ambidextrous with everything else. :D

12. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I wonder if it has to do with either being right handed (dress left) or left handed (dress right). Because it would make since, if you were right handed to reach to the left to fish out your penis. I dont think it would be as easy to fish out if you were right handed and had to reach in to the right?? just my opinion !

Prep

13. Sam1070

Sam1070 New Member

I am left-handed and hang to the left.

14. Gotlotsnow

Gotlotsnow New Member

I also am left-handed and hang where I put it. There really is not much difference. I find that some pants are cut in such a way that there is more room on one side.

15. topman29

topman29 Member

Albums:
    I used to dress to the left up untill 1996, when i decided that i wanted to show more length,(I find that more penis length is visible to the right) so ever since then ive dressed to the right, now if i put it to the left, it dosnt feel as comfotable, also because i ware tight faded jeans, i cant put it to the left if the jeans are faded because the my bulge dose not line up with the fade it created on the right if i dressed the other way.

16. Gotlotsnow

Gotlotsnow New Member

I also am left-handed and hang where I put it. There really is not much difference. I find that some pants are cut in such a way that there is more room on one side.
    [post=262056]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I think that if you wear loose fitting jeans you can go either side. Some times it just happens anyway. I know what you mean when you say that the fade in the jeans doesn't line up with the outline. Save those jeans for special occasions. In the meantime get a new pair of jeans. I suggest already faded ones.

17. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hi

If I'm wearing underwear I hang to the left. When in jeans I don't wear underwear and so dress, for comfort and appearance, to the right.

:)

18. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

when in jeans my dick usually ends up down my right leg. It is where it feels the most comfortable - although it is also quite visible.

which is why i got nicknamed 'righty' by some of the guys at work. another guy gets called 'lefty' he is also quite hung and hangs left. its all fun & we are both very proud of our names :D

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You may be referring to me, Luke. I'm righthanded, a freeballer and I hang the penis down the left leg, the balls (which actually hang lower than the dick) down the right.

I've tried reversing the positions a few times and it does feel oddly sexy but it makes me walk in circles.

20. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: right-handed freeballer and i hang to the right.

Draft saved Draft deleted