Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The side hang, I believe, is a result of underwear/clothing. What decides which side is an interesting question. I hang to the right, and am also right handed.. wonder if that is a factor?
It may also have to do with how one sits, which leg crosses, or perhaps which leg is the "dominant"

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While it wasn't always like that, but the older I've gotten the more I've leaned to the left and when erect there is a very obvious curve. In fact I used to have a regular playmate back when we swapped who despite getting together several times, finally noticed it and figured that's why it seemed to feel like it was hitting the right spot.

I think this is pretty normal, especially as one ages and considering so many other asymmetrical aspects of people; not the least of which is one testicle (usually the left too) lower than the other.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The side hang, I believe, is a result of underwear/clothing. What decides which side is an interesting question. I hang to the right, and am also right handed.. wonder if that is a factor?
It may also have to do with how one sits, which leg crosses, or perhaps which leg is the "dominant"

Interesting points/reasons you present. Myself I am a communist and hang to the right. Only joking : )
But seriously, I am a right hanger as that just feels most comfortable, especially when wearing button fly jeans. I never sit cross-legged either way.

Reactions: teninchman

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always bought my clothes at a men's clothing store. Just after starting puberty the clerk was measuring my inseam and asked me what side I dressed on. I had no idea what he was asking.(He wanted to know which side my dick hung). Since I was right handed I told him the right side. Actually I usually hang on the left side, occasionally on the right

Yes, I hang to the left when hard, but it straightens out when hard. I always thought it was due to my upward banana curve. Check out my pics and you will see.
I see your pics. Other than you’re much larger than I am, as far as shape we seem to be similar. Hang to the left, upward curve, etc.

Reactions: prepstudinsc

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am right handed, my penis hangs to the left my left nut is somewhat smaller than my right nut. The penis rests always on the smaller nut. I used to be self conscience about the smaller nut and was planning to speak with a Physician about and implant but then along came the issues females were experiencing with breast implants and very quickly gave up on the idea of a nut implant for cosmetic reasons.

I am right handed, my penis hangs to the left my left nut is somewhat smaller than my right nut. The penis rests always on the smaller nut. I used to be self conscience about the smaller nut and was planning to speak with a Physician about and implant but then along came the issues females were experiencing with breast implants and very quickly gave up on the idea of a nut implant for cosmetic reasons.
Sounds exactly like me.

Reactions: japetty

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine tends to hang left, but for the past 40-odd years I have made it hang right. This is because most store-bought trousers are cut with the extra 'dress-room' on the left, so putting it to the right gives a slightly more emphasized bulge. ;)
I have always understood that right-handers tend to dress left, as it's easier to get it out for a pee, and left-handers dress right.

I suppose the only way to know if it's conditioned by clothing is to find someone who has never worn underwear ... LOL

D

deleted4500261

I put mine on the left side of my pants so it does tend to hang to the left

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dick hangs to the left. Left nut used to hang lower, but the right one does now.

When I got fitted for my first 'nice' suit in college with some dress pants, a male employee took initial measurements, then went on break. An older lady replaced him. She kept asking where she needed to 'let the pants out'. I eventually got it, but it took a minute. Wish I knew this beforehand but it was cool.

To make it worse, family member says "He needs to see if they're comfortable when sitting down". I said I can't wear pants with a high inseam (true - feels like they're crushing the nads). Facepalm. Wasn't trying to be rude.

Reactions: Beardon

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I also hang to the left soft and curve to the left hard. I was self conscience about in my teen years because I thought all penises were supposed to be straight and mines was weird. But I hooked up with an older woman who told me how lucky I was to have a curved dick because they stroke the pussy walls the best. Also helped when I found out my best friend’s dick curves just like mines, felt like I wasn’t the only one and maybe it’s not weird. Never saw it directly but when he’s hard it’s always up and to the left, we could be dick twins. He also mentioned something once about his dick curving to the left and I told him mines does too.

My guess is the curve develops while we’re cooking in the womb. For whatever reason there is more erectile tissue on one side than the other. The curve is going to go in the opposite direction of the side with the most tissue. So for us there is more tissue on the right side so it curves left.

Reactions: 1119457