Hang-Ups

HornyVeteran: Hey guys. Lurking for a while and just joined today. I'm a member of another website for small-endowed men. It's a shame that these two sites aren't combined so that we can all read and post our hang-ups and deal with them together. Just about everyone with a cock has some insecurities. Well endowed guys are worried about "showing bulges," and the small endowed guys are worried about what is not seen. Especially when it comes to swimming. I found the other website thinking I was small myself. What I have learned help me to deal with my insecurities. There are guys with 3" cocks that are totally happy with what they have, as well as guy's with 9" cocks thinking it's awkward. We all at one point had hang-ups about size.
One thing I have noticed while surfing this site is the colorful screen names here like MeatMaster, DonkeyDick, Longman, etc. One post I've read here questioned if this site was truely a support group, or a group of guys flaunting what they have to each other like a locker room pow-wow. I'd have to say both. There are some guys here who are truly trying to help other guys in simular situations...and there are some who seems to like boasting they have a massive cock..and some of those guys mention it in almost every post they type. I have no quarries about self love. Everybody should be proud of what they have. It's when being proud that turns to boasting that doesn't help things. When I first started browsing this site, I didn't think guys that are above average had any hang-ups about their size. I always thought they wanted everybody to know they were hung...you know the guys that wear jeans so tight you can see the veins pulsating. ;) I know now that not all hung guys show off...That they have issues very simular to small endowed guys. That not all hung guys think they are God's gift to the world. That not all smaller endowed guys are pricks or assholes. Stereotypes are something else huh? Both of these sites helped me to mature a little bit more on the topic of male sexuality. I think it's a good idea to look at the problems on the other side of the fence. You'll find a lot of common ground. I'm glad I live in a place and time that allows me to think my cock is my biggest problem I have. Imagine the guys that don't have anything to eat or have a place to live. It humbles you. Take care and keep an open mind.

yaddayadda: Lol, it is a flaunting thing... but then again, what else would you expect from men?

Don't get me wrong, there is support here too. But I mean, I doubt there are too many emotional problems along with being well hung. Maybe pain and discomfort at times o_O; But having what every guy dreams of is not really a problem.

So really, there is no way this site could *ever* mould with a site for less-endowed men.