Hangin' huge at the urinal... Happened today!!

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry this is kind of long winded!

So I'm not really into public voyeurism per se, and I usually mind my own business when taking a piss but... Today I was out shopping and needed to take a leak, so I went into a public restroom to do my business. It was on the smaller side and had two urinals side by side without a divider between them. Without hesitating I went over to one of them, unzipped, and started my business.

Low and behold I'm like five seconds into it when another guy walks in. I turned when I heard the door, gave him a quick smile, and returned my eyes to the wall in front of me like I normally do. As the guy rolled up on the urinal next to me, I could hear him unzip and start to fumble for his dick. Again normally I would pay this no mind, but the guy was standing back maybe a foot from the urinal, and it seemed to me that he was almost playing with himself rather than peeing.

Well curiosity got the better of me, and I turned to see what he was doing. I quickly realized he was wasn't playing with himself, but was in fact pulling his cock out for a piss. I say pulling his cock out because when I first looked, he had about six inches of really thick cock pulled out of his jeans in like a c-shape, and there was no sign of a head. As I watched in awe, he continued pulling on the exposed flesh and more and more dick came out. After a few more seconds this guy finally managed to pull the whole thing free through his zipper opening and let it dangle in front of him. I shit you not I was staring at a hugely thick, ten plus inch long, totally soft dick, and on top of that it had the largest circumcised head I've ever seen on any penis!

At this point I had completely forgotten that I was peeing, and the fact that I was staring at another man's crotch wasn't really part of my plan either. So I gave the guy a quick look up and down in an attempt to not stare at his appendage, and honestly he looked just like a regular guy. He was shorter at probably 5'7" and weighed like 160 lbs, and the whole time he was focused on his crotch and I was pretty sure he didn't see me inspecting his goods.

Again I looked forward at the wall and tried to concentrate on my business. Then I heard him start to piss, and again I had to look. He was using his left hand to support his rod, and was holding his cock straight out at the halfway point using his index finger and thumb. This allowed five inches or so of soft flesh to dangle towards the urinal, and I'm pretty sure that he did this to keep his monster out of the bowl! I will also attest that never in my life have I seen such a fat stream of urine come from a man. Watching this guy piss was like watching a horse piss in a field! And then came the voice.

"Like what you see?"

I was so embarrassed that I just got caught staring at this guys dick that I quickly turned away again. The guy then started to explain that is was ok, and that he was used to guys staring at it in bathrooms. So against my better judgment I again stared down at this guys schlong while he pissed. Even though I don't have a gay bone in my body, watching this guy pee from his huge, soft horse dick was extremely erotic, and I couldn't stop looking. In fact even after I had finished, I continued to watch him go.

After maybe thirty seconds of strong peeing the stream let up, and he stepped back from the urinal and began to stroke and shake the remaining drops out. On each outward tug, he would pinch it near base and work his hand down the shaft, and I'll be damned if he didn't stretch that fat fucker at least four more inches without even trying, and it was still totally limp!

At this point I knew he was giving me a show, so I zipped up and headed for the door and as I turned I tired not to look him in the eyes. Now I know what you are thinking, and if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, but this guy probably had an honest to god fifteen plus inch prick if he could get ever get it hard! Again I'm as straight as an arrow, but watching this guy pee stirred something in me and I know I'll probably never see another penis like that one again!

misterbishop69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 inch flaccid? 15 inch hard? Yeah, I'm calling major horseshit on this. Maybe you saw a big weiner today, but that's just waaay over the top, chief. I don't buy it.

Reactions: Jkoream

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
10 inch flaccid? 15 inch hard? Yeah, I'm calling major horseshit on this. Maybe you saw a big weiner today, but that's just waaay over the top, chief. I don't buy it.

Trust me I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes, so I understand the skepticism. This was literally the largest dick I've ever seen in real life or otherwise. As far as the actual measurements, I'm sure there is some fudge room with my estimates as I certainly didn't have a ruler handy... ;)

In hindsight I'm actually pretty sure that guy has never been truly hard. My guess is that he probably manages a thick semi at best. Christ by the time he got that filled up, he'd probably faint!

Reactions: deleted1181089

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...As far as the actual measurements, I'm sure there is some fudge room with my estimates as I certainly didn't have a ruler handy... ;)

Perhaps you were thinking cm instead of in? I'm gay & have seen my fair share of penises...but never anything that was 10" soft. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Luso

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
C'mon, ease up guys :rolleyes:

While it is a bit of an exaggeration, the point is it wasn't a big cock, but a HUGE cock! Huge enough that a self proclaimed completely straight guy couldn't help but look. When they are extraordinary, things tend to legitimately look more exaggerated than they are.

To the OP, hard not to be, but next time don't be embarrassed. The guy obviously didn't have a problem with you looking. Like he said if not liking it, he was at least used to it.

Something that you will remember for a very long time.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
time to get me a phone with cam built in. if it's offered to me like that. I would be willing to entertain him with my partner.

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
C'mon, ease up guys :rolleyes:

While it is a bit of an exaggeration, the point is it wasn't a big cock, but a HUGE cock! Huge enough that a self proclaimed completely straight guy couldn't help but look. When they are extraordinary, things tend to legitimately look more exaggerated than they are.

Exactly!

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wanted to be in a men's room with a hung guy, stand behind him at a urinal with my tits against his back, reach around with both hands and hold his big, powerful, soft cock while he pissed like a firehose.

I think about it all the time. It'd have to be at least 6 or 7 inches soft though because I'd want both of my hands on it.

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Point of interest, the worlds largest dick on record is 13.5in so the idea that he would beat that by a solid 1.5in is unlikely. I would personally guess that he wasn't totally soft, but slightly fluffed so it hung heavier. Also I'm sure you are just miss judging it as bigger than it really was. I could see maybe 6-7in soft, and maybe a couple more when hard, but thats about it. Really hung guys aren't usually growers as often as guys closer to average or even somewhat hung.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry this is kind of long winded!

So I'm not really into public voyeurism per se, and I usually mind my own business when taking a piss but... Today I was out shopping and needed to take a leak, so I went into a public restroom to do my business. It was on the smaller side and had two urinals side by side without a divider between them. Without hesitating I went over to one of them, unzipped, and started my business.

Low and behold I'm like five seconds into it when another guy walks in. I turned when I heard the door, gave him a quick smile, and returned my eyes to the wall in front of me like I normally do. As the guy rolled up on the urinal next to me, I could hear him unzip and start to fumble for his dick. Again normally I would pay this no mind, but the guy was standing back maybe a foot from the urinal, and it seemed to me that he was almost playing with himself rather than peeing.

Well curiosity got the better of me, and I turned to see what he was doing. I quickly realized he was wasn't playing with himself, but was in fact pulling his cock out for a piss. I say pulling his cock out because when I first looked, he had about six inches of really thick cock pulled out of his jeans in like a c-shape, and there was no sign of a head. As I watched in awe, he continued pulling on the exposed flesh and more and more dick came out. After a few more seconds this guy finally managed to pull the whole thing free through his zipper opening and let it dangle in front of him. I shit you not I was staring at a hugely thick, ten plus inch long, totally soft dick, and on top of that it had the largest circumcised head I've ever seen on any penis!

At this point I had completely forgotten that I was peeing, and the fact that I was staring at another man's crotch wasn't really part of my plan either. So I gave the guy a quick look up and down in an attempt to not stare at his appendage, and honestly he looked just like a regular guy. He was shorter at probably 5'7" and weighed like 160 lbs, and the whole time he was focused on his crotch and I was pretty sure he didn't see me inspecting his goods.

Again I looked forward at the wall and tried to concentrate on my business. Then I heard him start to piss, and again I had to look. He was using his left hand to support his rod, and was holding his cock straight out at the halfway point using his index finger and thumb. This allowed five inches or so of soft flesh to dangle towards the urinal, and I'm pretty sure that he did this to keep his monster out of the bowl! I will also attest that never in my life have I seen such a fat stream of urine come from a man. Watching this guy piss was like watching a horse piss in a field! And then came the voice.

"Like what you see?"

I was so embarrassed that I just got caught staring at this guys dick that I quickly turned away again. The guy then started to explain that is was ok, and that he was used to guys staring at it in bathrooms. So against my better judgment I again stared down at this guys schlong while he pissed. Even though I don't have a gay bone in my body, watching this guy pee from his huge, soft horse dick was extremely erotic, and I couldn't stop looking. In fact even after I had finished, I continued to watch him go.

After maybe thirty seconds of strong peeing the stream let up, and he stepped back from the urinal and began to stroke and shake the remaining drops out. On each outward tug, he would pinch it near base and work his hand down the shaft, and I'll be damned if he didn't stretch that fat fucker at least four more inches without even trying, and it was still totally limp!

At this point I knew he was giving me a show, so I zipped up and headed for the door and as I turned I tired not to look him in the eyes. Now I know what you are thinking, and if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, but this guy probably had an honest to god fifteen plus inch prick if he could get ever get it hard! Again I'm as straight as an arrow, but watching this guy pee stirred something in me and I know I'll probably never see another penis like that one again!

Too bad you felt too ashamed to meet his eyes,
There is no shame in admiring another human body, especially one who has told you it's OK. What would he have seen? Astonishment? Awe? These are positive things.
Have a little more faith in your instincts. They are not always wrong.

Reactions: The Little Boy

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always wanted to be in a men's room with a hung guy, stand behind him at a urinal with my tits against his back, reach around with both hands and hold his big, powerful, soft cock while he pissed like a firehose.

I think about it all the time. It'd have to be at least 6 or 7 inches soft though because I'd want both of my hands on it.

How sensual. Great fantasy. I'd love to be the guy for you.