Hangin' huge at the urinal... Happened today!!

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi friends this huge gay its rare,first they used go to wc and put their paints down
could do same in urinary
other point 30 second piss its for a previous erection ect
i am pretty sure he is talking of centimeters unit and not inches
such kind of bulge men never use tight blue ying

NavyJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen guys take a glance at me when I take a piss. I'm about 6-6.5 inches soft, so when a guy looks at me a few just raise their eyebrows in shock.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in a city of 6 million with a lot of tourists.

While i have a very large dick and belong to a gay gym, I, over the last 10 years have seen probably 4 that are much, much longer than me.

One guy is white and very very long; another is black and at least a foot long.

So, as in micro penises, the opposite is true as well.

It's all part of normality, though very very rare.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry this is kind of long winded!

So I'm not really into public voyeurism per se, and I usually mind my own business when taking a piss but... Today I was out shopping and needed to take a leak, so I went into a public restroom to do my business. It was on the smaller side and had two urinals side by side without a divider between them. Without hesitating I went over to one of them, unzipped, and started my business.

Low and behold I'm like five seconds into it when another guy walks in. I turned when I heard the door, gave him a quick smile, and returned my eyes to the wall in front of me like I normally do. As the guy rolled up on the urinal next to me, I could hear him unzip and start to fumble for his dick. Again normally I would pay this no mind, but the guy was standing back maybe a foot from the urinal, and it seemed to me that he was almost playing with himself rather than peeing.

Well curiosity got the better of me, and I turned to see what he was doing. I quickly realized he was wasn't playing with himself, but was in fact pulling his cock out for a piss. I say pulling his cock out because when I first looked, he had about six inches of really thick cock pulled out of his jeans in like a c-shape, and there was no sign of a head. As I watched in awe, he continued pulling on the exposed flesh and more and more dick came out. After a few more seconds this guy finally managed to pull the whole thing free through his zipper opening and let it dangle in front of him. I shit you not I was staring at a hugely thick, ten plus inch long, totally soft dick, and on top of that it had the largest circumcised head I've ever seen on any penis!

At this point I had completely forgotten that I was peeing, and the fact that I was staring at another man's crotch wasn't really part of my plan either. So I gave the guy a quick look up and down in an attempt to not stare at his appendage, and honestly he looked just like a regular guy. He was shorter at probably 5'7" and weighed like 160 lbs, and the whole time he was focused on his crotch and I was pretty sure he didn't see me inspecting his goods.

Again I looked forward at the wall and tried to concentrate on my business. Then I heard him start to piss, and again I had to look. He was using his left hand to support his rod, and was holding his cock straight out at the halfway point using his index finger and thumb. This allowed five inches or so of soft flesh to dangle towards the urinal, and I'm pretty sure that he did this to keep his monster out of the bowl! I will also attest that never in my life have I seen such a fat stream of urine come from a man. Watching this guy piss was like watching a horse piss in a field! And then came the voice.

"Like what you see?"

I was so embarrassed that I just got caught staring at this guys dick that I quickly turned away again. The guy then started to explain that is was ok, and that he was used to guys staring at it in bathrooms. So against my better judgment I again stared down at this guys schlong while he pissed. Even though I don't have a gay bone in my body, watching this guy pee from his huge, soft horse dick was extremely erotic, and I couldn't stop looking. In fact even after I had finished, I continued to watch him go.

After maybe thirty seconds of strong peeing the stream let up, and he stepped back from the urinal and began to stroke and shake the remaining drops out. On each outward tug, he would pinch it near base and work his hand down the shaft, and I'll be damned if he didn't stretch that fat fucker at least four more inches without even trying, and it was still totally limp!

At this point I knew he was giving me a show, so I zipped up and headed for the door and as I turned I tired not to look him in the eyes. Now I know what you are thinking, and if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, but this guy probably had an honest to god fifteen plus inch prick if he could get ever get it hard! Again I'm as straight as an arrow, but watching this guy pee stirred something in me and I know I'll probably never see another penis like that one again!

Many people think because they've never seen 15 inches limp, it can't be true. I believe him because I know it can be true. And some shorter guys can have enormous endowments.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Straight as an arrow he said ... As he minced into the toilets and smiled coyly at the first guy that came in.

"Not a gay bone in my body" he stated, then began to obviously stare, salivate and drool over this strangers cock stopping the poor guy from having a piss.

So descriptive, so intense and as straight as a nine Bob note

Last edited:

MTguy2350

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Straight as an arrow he said ... As he smiled coyly at the first guy that came into the toilet

Not a gay bone in my body he stated then began to obviously salivate and drool over this strangers cock stopping him from having a piss.

So descriptive, so intense and as straight as a nine Bob note

straight guys can appreciate a huge dick too....doesn't mean he wanted to fuck the guy.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Urinals are one of the best places to show off and be appreciated

I'm into this too, and wonder where you do this ?
Send me a personal message, and I could arrange to meet you, or tell you about the cruising grounds I use.
(as there are very few public toilets in London - compared with 20 years ago)
Joe

Reactions: Matbit

moonbeam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy I worked with that sounded like a garden hose when he was using the urinal. I never got a look, never really wanted to either since he wasn't my type - but damn, lol.

Years ago I walked into a restroom at Chi Chi's and some guy was standing at the urinal with a full hard-on taking a leak. Like, no shame in his game what so ever. He was standing like a foot back from the urinal so anyone that walked in could see it. I was trying so hard not to laugh the whole time.

D

deleted645178

I'm into this too, and wonder where you do this ?
Send me a personal message, and I could arrange to meet you, or tell you about the cruising grounds I use.
(as there are very few public toilets in London - compared with 20 years ago)
Joe

Im go to london to play wit u......ur ony 2 hours away...........:biggrin1:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wanted to be in a men's room with a hung guy, stand behind him at a urinal with my tits against his back, reach around with both hands and hold his big, powerful, soft cock while he pissed like a firehose.

I think about it all the time. It'd have to be at least 6 or 7 inches soft though because I'd want both of my hands on it.

You can hold mine anytime

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe the OP. There are some freaks of nature, you just haven't seen them. I saw a young college student with a dick bulge down his leg nearly to his knee. He was a tall guy too. Had long leg bones. I could tell he was circumcised by coronal bulge in trousers near his knee.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I believe it is possible, When I'm going commando, I don't even have to unzip at a urinal because my penis is about 9 inches long when it's soft. When I was a kid I played basketball at the YMCA, and one day as I walked into the locker room to change, there was a young black guy toweling off right in front of me with the longest soft penis I have to this day ever seen. It had to have been at least 11 inches long and hung down straight as an arrow. I knew I'd never see anything like this again so I just stood there and stared at it and didn't really care if anyone saw me, and I had never had an attraction like that before, So to all the deniers, I understand your skepticism and had I not had that personal "sighting" I would be a skep-dick also.

Attachments

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So I'm not really into public voyeurism per se, and I usually mind my own business when taking a piss but... Today I was out shopping and needed to take a leak, so I went into a public restroom to do my business. It was on the smaller side and had two urinals side by side without a divider between them. Without hesitating I went over to one of them, unzipped, and started my business.

Low and behold I'm like five seconds into it when another guy walks in. I turned when I heard the door, gave him a quick smile, and returned my eyes to the wall in front of me like I normally do. As the guy rolled up on the urinal next to me, I could hear him unzip and start to fumble for his dick. Again normally I would pay this no mind, but the guy was standing back maybe a foot from the urinal, and it seemed to me that he was almost playing with himself rather than peeing.

Well curiosity got the better of me, and I turned to see what he was doing. I quickly realized he was wasn't playing with himself, but was in fact pulling his cock out for a piss. I say pulling his cock out because when I first looked, he had about six inches of really thick cock pulled out of his jeans in like a c-shape, and there was no sign of a head. As I watched in awe, he continued pulling on the exposed flesh and more and more dick came out. After a few more seconds this guy finally managed to pull the whole thing free through his zipper opening and let it dangle in front of him. I shit you not I was staring at a hugely thick, ten plus inch long, totally soft dick, and on top of that it had the largest circumcised head I've ever seen on any penis!

At this point I had completely forgotten that I was peeing, and the fact that I was staring at another man's crotch wasn't really part of my plan either. So I gave the guy a quick look up and down in an attempt to not stare at his appendage, and honestly he looked just like a regular guy. He was shorter at probably 5'7" and weighed like 160 lbs, and the whole time he was focused on his crotch and I was pretty sure he didn't see me inspecting his goods.

Again I looked forward at the wall and tried to concentrate on my business. Then I heard him start to piss, and again I had to look. He was using his left hand to support his rod, and was holding his cock straight out at the halfway point using his index finger and thumb. This allowed five inches or so of soft flesh to dangle towards the urinal, and I'm pretty sure that he did this to keep his monster out of the bowl! I will also attest that never in my life have I seen such a fat stream of urine come from a man. Watching this guy piss was like watching a horse piss in a field! And then came the voice.

"Like what you see?"

I was so embarrassed that I just got caught staring at this guys dick that I quickly turned away again. The guy then started to explain that is was ok, and that he was used to guys staring at it in bathrooms. So against my better judgment I again stared down at this guys schlong while he pissed. Even though I don't have a gay bone in my body, watching this guy pee from his huge, soft horse dick was extremely erotic, and I couldn't stop looking. In fact even after I had finished, I continued to watch him go.

After maybe thirty seconds of strong peeing the stream let up, and he stepped back from the urinal and began to stroke and shake the remaining drops out. On each outward tug, he would pinch it near base and work his hand down the shaft, and I'll be damned if he didn't stretch that fat fucker at least four more inches without even trying, and it was still totally limp!

At this point I knew he was giving me a show, so I zipped up and headed for the door and as I turned I tired not to look him in the eyes. Now I know what you are thinking, and if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, but this guy probably had an honest to god fifteen plus inch prick if he could get ever get it hard! Again I'm as straight as an arrow, but watching this guy pee stirred something in me and I know I'll probably never see another penis like that one again!

I believe you. I too have seen extremely large flaccid.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"Like what you see?"

"Like what you see?"

I read this way back in 2010 when it was first posted. Since then I've twice done something similar in a restroom. Both times I used the urinal to have a "chance" encounter with a guy who I had seen with really sexy/beautiful/spectacular wives. Both times they ended up telling their wives how they had met me and what they had seen in the men's rooms. Both times they contacted me and we met, though the first time took several weeks before they contacted me when they saw me again at the small family restaurant and invited me to join them for dinner, the second time I got a call after about an hour, they contacted me and we met. The first guy had his own really enormous horse cock but was surprised and shocked by mine. The second guy was a big average...but it was the wives I was interested in meeting and it turned out to be a great "ice breaker"...lol.