Hanging and kegel question

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanna start hanging, I think it will help increasy my length and girth.

what is the best way to hang? best product? Or best home made solution?

other question is about kegels.

I think I found my kegel muscle by doing the 'hold your pee' method. When I do this my balls also go up, this is causing my balls to hurt after some time, stopping me from doing kegels. Is this usual? Or am I doing it wrong? Everytime, when I use my pc muscle my balls go up.

thanks

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know about pegym. I'm asking about personal experience from others now. C'mon. And I dont mean scrotum hanging, penis hanging

Last edited:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls go up when I kegel also but I"ve never felt any pain.
I just started hanging, all I do is put a sock over it, because if I don't the string pinches my skin, use a shoe string and tie onto the weight. I'm not even using an actual weight yet, I'm using the little metal part that you use to secure the weight on a dumbbell. I think it's around half a pound.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah excellent tip there with the shoelace! Gonna try that. Maybe anyone has a good proper device tip which I can buy later? Think hanging will prove to be better than just stretching manually. I can sit in chair and let it stretch out much easier :) time efficient.

Im guessing the ball thingie is just fatique pains then.

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

It's normal for your balls to lift and jump when you tighten your pelvic and do Kegels. Nothing to worry about.