• ...think i am perfect.

Votes: 130 17.9%

• Total voters

Thorpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who's got them, who loves them, and is there any correlation between dick size and sack? Also, i've heard that they hang lower as guys get older? Any truth to this?

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thorpedo said:
Also, i've heard that they hang lower as guys get older? Any truth to this?

Yes -- must as gravity eventually takes its toll on women's breasts, it also tugs on a guy's balls, and not in the fun kinky way. So yes, older = hang lower than when younger.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MIne hang quite a bit lower than when I was younger. Also, my balls are very large, and my dick is average or less. So, in my case, there is not a correlation between dick and ball size; and, yes, they do hang lower as I age. I have talked about this on another forum. Hanging balls can be a paih....I sit on them, they get tangled, and they hit the water often when I sit on a toilet. I really hate that!

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think there is any correlation between large penis and large balls or ball sack. I have seen enormous balls on small cocked guys and the opposite also.
But, in many cases the balls themselves get larger and the sack too as you age. I know one guy with a hugely hanging sack which he has to keep in a jock so he can sit down..it actually hangs half way to his knees...but...just an average cock. Doug

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No correlation whatsoever. My boyfriend's cock is a lot smaller than mine but his balls are a lot bigger. He's jealous of my cock and I'm jealous of his balls! LOL - can't please everyone! :biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
No correlation whatsoever. My boyfriend's cock is a lot smaller than mine but his balls are a lot bigger. He's jealous of my cock and I'm jealous of his balls! LOL - can't please everyone! :biggrin1:

But, fortunately, being together as you are, he gets to have YOUR big cock, and you get to have HIS big balls. Everybody is happy . Isn't sharing fun?:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thorpedo said:
Who's got them, who loves them, and is there any correlation between dick size and sack? Also, i've heard that they hang lower as guys get older? Any truth to this?
Why isn't there an option for indifference from both parties?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
When I had an average size dick, the balls were a bit on the smallish size. With a much larger than average size dick, the balls are still on the smallish size which I am not terribly happy about. And being 61 I can attest that the balls do not hang lower with age, but in my situation always having worn snug briefs the hang might have been more pronounced if the balls had been free hangin for 61 years.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True. My balls may hang low because I have either gone commando or worn boxers most of my life. Maybe gravity would not have taken its toll so much if I had worn briefs.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my experience there is an inverser relationship between ball size and cock size. In general, but by no means always, guys with bigger dicks, have smaller balls and vice versa, but this is not always the case, some guys have small balls and dick.

As for me I have a nice large dick and good size balls,
And for you guys if you have the same and cum load and loads, then pvt me NOW, v interested... :redface: Well you have to try. I will even help out you str8 guys if you are frustrated, or just need a wank, LOL.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As for me, a female, from my point of view, I quite enjoy feeling my bfs balls slapping against my ass/cunt, I don't know why, teehee.

Uzi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nouveau said:
As for me, a female, from my point of view, I quite enjoy feeling my bfs balls slapping against my ass/cunt...

My gf would say the same, I believe. Moreover, I often enhance this by tying my balls up near their base to make their swinging more pronounced. She loves it and it's much more stimulating for me as well.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uzi said:
My gf would say the same, I believe. Moreover, I often enhance this by tying my balls up near their base to make their swinging more pronounced. She loves it and it's much more stimulating for me as well.

I shall have to mention that!
I wonder if most girls enjoy feeling the slapping...?

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big balls slapping against your thighs as you walk down a nude beach can be as entertaining as it is fulfilling! :eek:

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nouveau said:
I shall have to mention that!
I wonder if most girls enjoy feeling the slapping...?

I think a lot certainly do, almost all the girls I've talked dirty with in bed talked about how much they loved balls slapping against them at some point

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pappy said:
As I said above, it hasn't affected mine yet. I'm 54 and they don't hang any lower now than they did when I was 20.
Same age here and I agree with Pappy.
I think it has also to do with the climate. You guys who live in a warm climate will have their balls hanging lower. :smile: