Votes: 130 17.9%

• Total voters

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
motlissof said:
When I had an average size dick, the balls were a bit on the smallish size. With a much larger than average size dick, the balls are still on the smallish size which I am not terribly happy about.

Well, think of this... decently hung guys whose nutsacks are nestled tight against their crotches visually appear to have larger cocks than those whose nuts hang low and dangle. It's a matter of proportions.

And if a guys balls do inch closer to the floor with age I am in serious trouble when I get older. LOL

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tremaine said:
In general, but by no means always, guys with bigger dicks, have smaller balls and vice versa, but this is not always the case, some guys have small balls and dick.

well it's true in my case, huge balls, smaller dick
but i shoot huge loads really far and have great stamina and keep an erection and keep fucking even after i shoot.

basically maintaining an erection is a shot of testosterone from your nuts, if you've got big ones producing an increase in testoterone, you can keep it up longer....

yes they are pretty heavy low hangers, so they do get in the way but look visually appealing to partners and actually have a functional benefit. had plenty of compliments on how big they are.

i can only imagine when i am 70, i will be dragging them on the floor as my future wife drags her breasts on the floor, at least we'd have something in common!

E

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So when are we gonna see some pics there, Emu? Bet lots of people would love to see some. Gotta admit I'd like to shoot and still stay hard but those days are behind me now.

I measured my nuts once and they came out to be exactly average, whatever that is--I forget. They always hang high and tight, even after I cum unless it's a really hot night temperature-wise and no a/c, which is rare in my case.

One advantage to them hugging up close to the body is that it makes my cock protrude more than otherwise, giving be a nicer bulge than otherwise, especially in speedos.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have long, low loose hangers - see my pics.
My wife loves to reach under and slap my nuts during sex, she also uses them to pull me in and out of her.

Franky

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Guys, if your balls touch the toilet water, wear a suspensory. It's a pouch with hole for your penis to hang out of and a waistband. No leg straps. They were the predecessor of the jock strap. You buy them according to pouch size not waist size. Some guys wear XXXXL and some XXXXS. AVerage is medium.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have not done research of a statistical nature to determine whether there might be a mathematical association between cock and sack size in the general population. I have observed that as I have aged that the way my sack behaves and appears seems very predictable and little changed from age 25. The sack is very long and less full looking when I am relaxed and not exercising and the temperature is not extreme ( can easily hang 7 inches) . If I am extremely sexually aroused on the other hand or have come out of cold water, or it is very cold outside, my balls pull up tight at the base of my cock and the sack draws very tight/ round about them. My understanding is that the involuntary mechanism that is at work here is striving to maintain a tight temperature control over the seed to keep it fertile!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

dongle

Just Browsing
Media
Mine seem to have got longer as time passes. I certainlt don't remember having droopy balls when I was in my teens/20's

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I had low hanging balls, at least that's what i've been told. I thought I held the LPSG record. However, a new definition has been given to "low-hangers" after opening up busterj's and str9boy's galleries:eek: ! I guess i'll relinquish my crown.:redface:

stavros

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
busterj said:
Big balls slapping against your thighs as you walk down a nude beach can be as entertaining as it is fulfilling! :eek:[/quoteI saw your pictures! Love this kind of low hang balls you have.Wish mine be same big and low like yours with all the "problems" you have.

The only thing I've noticed that affects how low my balls hang is the temperature.
When they are cold, they cuddle up close, when it is hot they hang low.
As far as age goes, I've not noticed an appreciable change in how low they hang.

robogoretex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will be 46 next month no change in my ball sac balls are a bit bigger sence i was young - i wore breifs all my life tho- who knows tight as ever except on a really hot day or in a hot tub :O)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rabilo said:
Hi,

Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender that works in helping you achieve your target of a bigger penisand better sexual performance, Penis Enlargement Pills and Penis Extender has no side effects.

I am SO gonna sic Pecker on you....!:mad:

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a huge hanging sack. my balls hang just at low as my soft dick, if not lower at times. it can really make my dick look small at times. my softy hangs about 4.5 inchs or 5 inches so i think thats a pretty saggy sack. girls don't love it too much but they don't care when my dick is hittin rock bottom.

malinariboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dikkiedik said:
Same age here and I agree with Pappy.
I think it has also to do with the climate. You guys who live in a warm climate will have their balls hanging lower. :smile:
AMEN!!! In regard to the climate. I live in the Pacific N.W. & the colder time of year is on its way. In fact, the last 2-3 days have been cold as hell and I'm going to have to drag out my thermals. Fortunately I have heavy balls to go along w/ my 8" boy. HATE getting him cold.:eek: MUST stay warm always!!!:biggrin1: