Hanging Down the Leg

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bigsoft: When I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, most men dressed with their cock and balls hanging down the leg of their pants. My dad, my uncles, my neighbors, my teachers and my friend's fathers dressed this way.

Since my role models dressed that way, I figured that I would too. As a teenager, I switched from wearing briefs to boxers. At first, I was shy about the bulge down my left leg. It took a long time for me to get used to it, but by the time I started college, I was pretty much oblivious to it. I continue to dress this way today. To me it is normal and natural.

Today, very few men show a bulge. Does anyone know why men have become so penis shy?

camchain likes this.
  2. Max

Max New Member

I pretty well always show a bulge, but never down the leg. It isn't a matter of being penis-shy in my case, to hang down the leg is just very uncomfortable for me. I decided a long time ago to go for comfort as my first priority.

The other side benefit of the way I stow myself is that even if there is always a bulge of some sort, the whole world doesn't know when I get an erection.

socalgeek likes this.
  3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If I'm not nude at home I'm freeballing in baggy sweat shorts.

But outside the home I wear boxer briefs.  They allow my penis room to hang down the left leg and I can stuff my balls down the right leg where they're snuggly hugged against the thigh.  Large low hangers need to be confined, but not too tightly.

I have had many questions by folks over the years as to why I have two bulges LOL.

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: "I have had many questions by folks over the years as to why I have two bulges LOL."

And your answer was, Can it be printed here. ;D

Grandpa

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Grandpa I'd look down and say,

"Gee, I never noticed!"

Dum asses! lol

Pecker

6. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: When I wear boxers, it usually hangs down the left leg. But its not too noticable because I wear boxers with baggy jeans. When I wears khakis or dress pants I wear boxer briefs. They show a bulge but not as large as if I wear boxers.
    As to answer your other question, I think men have become so penis shy because over the years the penis has been seen as something bad to be covered up. For years I wondered why male underwear models never had any bulges. I also wondered why a nude female body is almost always seen in movies but the nude male actor is always concealed. My only guess is that the advertisers do not want to scare away possible (less-endowed) consumers by having a well-endowed man advertising their products.

7. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I alternate between boxers and boxer briefs, usually reserving the former for my baggy jeans and relaxed days. I've realized that, depending on how I sit, my dick will be perpetually noticeable regardless of what I wear. I don't go out of my way to diminish the bulge, but I don't flaunt it either.

My only regret about my faithful Joe Boxer b.b.'s is that they chafe a bit. Holding my junk in one convenient place is both a blessing and a curse: while I don't have to worry about popping that obscenely arching boner, it's still a little tight.

But I'd rather deal with that than having an erection snake down my left leg.

8. Imported

Gold Member

black40: I really want to know what to do with it. the only thing is to let it hang down the leg. I don't know of any clothes that will house what I and other men have. DO YOU????????? I would love to know where I can get underware big enough for this.

thanks

Black40

9. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I always wear boxers. I just let it all hang down the left leg, it's noticable, but it's just part of life. A woman can't hide her breasts. Well endowed women can't help but show off their assets, and it's the same with us. I can't help that I'm about 6.5 when I'm soft and have big balls. I just need the room that boxers offer. It's noticeable, but it's noticeable when I wear boxer briefs, too. There's just no getting around the fact that well hung men show big bulges. The thing that I don't understand, however, is why it's ok for a woman to flaunt her endowment, but when men do it, it's seen as an act of aggression and woman get all upset about it.

I was home over one of my college vacations, and came downstairs from my room in a pair of khakis that because of their cut really showed a bulge. My mother just made a comment that I probably should wear pants that were a little baggier if I was going to wear boxers and that I better make sure that the boxers were long enough that I wouldn't hang out the leg. LOL

10. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Who says it's okay for women in the first place?

That depends on who you're asking, and namely, would he (or she, even) complain about it. I won't lie. If I see a woman with a nice physique and a rack worth talking about, it'll get my attention. The only thing she's really controlling in that situation is how much she's letting hang out. In that case, of course, we're going to call someone like Britney Spears a whore... if she dressed up a bit more appropriately and carried herself well, big breasts or not, she would probably be found the more respectable person.

Men like us are in a similar boat, Prep. The people who find it "aggressive" and "upsetting" are people who aren't comfortable or are pretty insecure about themselves, just to name a few potential conditions. And in the same vein, we had no say in how big are dicks are, but if we carry ourselves well and don't be a literal dick about things, there's no problem.

Oh, and I didn't really address this. You do realize that, to some extent, well-endowed women who flaunt themselves do so because of occupational interests, right? No, this isn't applicable to every case, by no stretch of the imagination. Instead, look at it that way when you see women making a living off of stripping, prostitution, or other socially "deviant" but well-paying jobs. Or hell... even with that cute waitress who flashes the extra smile, winks, flirts, to get the extra bucks.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Guerko: I alternate which leg it hangs down everyday. :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Well, I have to admit that by the looks of it GUERKO is an equal opportunity hanging type of guy. :)

Grandpa

13. Imported

Gold Member

tapster: Good question about the penis shyness. I think as people have become more sexually aware and fashion has developed showing a bulge has become "too sexual" for society. You don't see women with large breasts showing those off either, unless they are pursuing a specific purpose, right? In the 50s and 60s there weren't really any tight clothes for men, tight jeans bcame only fashionable in the 70s by which time briefs became much more common place.
    Personally, at 9.5 x 6 soft and 11 x 7 erect I find slightly tight stretchy fitting boxers similar to Calvin Kleins help best in containing my penis. I don't wear tight trousers because a) it looks odd that I have something squeezed down my trouser leg and b) the friction gives me a hard-on which has other consequences....

14. Max

Max New Member

There are some massive guys on here who stow themselves down the leg.

I find this amazing, because when I try it the dragging feeling, the friction and the discomfort are just terrible - not to mention the risk of a trapped and highly visible erection.

It makes me think that the overlarge balls in my case are at the root (literally and metaphorically .. LOL) of the problem.

15. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I usually prefer briefs as I hang 7" soft and my balls which are oversized hang far too low. Briefs gather everything up in a very big but compact and under control bulge.

I have to admit I like hanging free but the sensation of my cock rubbin up against fabric or just about anything gives me anything from a partial to a full blown erection. Thats like having a cucumber stuffed down my crotch extending to just a few inches above my knees. But I must admit if I did not have to care about people seeing I'd love to hang heavy and free.

16. Imported

Gold Member

tbird1125: being only 5'4", walking around with a semi in my sweat pants can be kinda uncomfortable since its at almost to my knees(9.5 full on)-the bending factor... i'm relativley small when soft, about 4" so i generally contain myself in boxer briefs. however, my glans is pretty sensitive so if i do find myself free balling in sweats, the friction almost always causes a tent to be pitched.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Puseepopper: I love hanging down the leg. At 15, just like my bro, I get lots of girls.

18. Imported

Gold Member

DanDMan: I used to wear boxers or freeball exclusively in my jeans. Needless to say a pair of jeans used to lst me a good year or so. My sister is older than me, but about my size. Before I would throw an old pair of jeans out I would ask sis if she wasnted to try them on and keep them. I remember her trying on a pair and on each side of the leg at the crotch, small bulges of extra material could be seen. Apparantly from my cock stretching the material as I hung down each leg (I dont have a particular leg to hang). It was pretty evident and quite embarrasing actually. I think my sister noticed it too, but didn't care or say anything, since hey, its a free pair of jeans.
    Kinda cool that my penis could leave an impression like that.

19. Imported

Gold Member

hungboy18: I know what you mean

20. Imported

Gold Member

SagePenis: The question of Right dress or Left dress, from my tailor, was always one whhich I never found the answer for. I was also either in great discomfort, or embarassment with my equipment, in light of the fact that I served over 20 years in the Air Force.

Now that I don't get constant instant, erections, at age 57, I just wear briefs, and put everything out front. I am so sick of getting cramps from my thighs squeezing my very large and healthy nuts, so I tuck my cock straight up to my belt and cinch 'er down at the waist!

I might not recommend this for you circumcised men...

Draft saved Draft deleted