Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is really sexy to me, rather than a big bulge "out front", is to catch sight of a big flaccid cock hanging down the side of a guy's trouser leg (or pants leg for those of you in the US :), whether in jeans or a business suit.

Anyone have any nice pictures of that look?

Cheers :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your post reminds me of lots of views of the dude my buddy and I rented a room from when we were students and away from home for the first time. Many times he would come in after work and sit for talking with us, spread his legs wide and showing his cock running down his right thigh. I assumed he had on the same clothes he wore to work. Not having seen many cocks at that age, I didn't really know how to estimate his length or thickness, but remembering back I know his cock was extra long as well as extra thick. I tried to not let him catch me looking (with admiration and envy) but as much looking as I did I'm sure he knew (and actually enjoyed my looks). At the time I was way back in the closet, so didn't wanna get caught. BTW, he adjusted it quite a bit, too.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is really sexy to me is to catch sight of a big flaccid cock hanging down the side of a guy's trouser leg (or pants leg for those of you in the US :).
I like that, too. It's typical of a guy who wears boxers or freeballs. I wear boxers and love how my outline shows, especially with gym shorts and track pants that don't hide the details.

Anyone have any nice pictures of that look?
Quite a few. The majority are photos taken in gym shorts. Here's an example:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al...469788-freeballin-in-champion-white-mesh.html

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The very best way to show, hanging right down the leg. Never ceases to grab you right in the pit of your stomach when you see it. I make sure I show like that as much as possible.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those bulges just make me jealous lol, wish i was long/thick enough flaccid to do that instead of needing a semi

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
578140 is awesome. he is in the blue and grey...WHO IS THIS GUY?

a few of these are members on here ( take it as a compliment ;-) ) and one I found online...will post mine tomorrow I promise :)..while a couple MAY OR MAY NOT be flaccid I will try to find ones that are in the future

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those bulges just make me jealous lol, wish i was long/thick enough flaccid to do that instead of needing a semi
yes, i know exactly how you feel. anyway, no reason why you wouldnt make a gallery and post some of that semi :)