"Hanging" in a PE program

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pun intended.

Anyway, I just got into hanging. I am using the sock hanger which I modified to have a metal hook on the bottom to hold the weight, as opposed to tying it. Way more convinient. As usual, I try to read up on it as much as I can. But I have not see how to add hanging to a PE program that includes stretching and jelqing, or more the advance techinques for girth.

Then I read, in the Hanging 101 thread at Thunder's Place, that the beginner routine is to hang 5 days a week. OK, but what if I am also doing jelqs, and/ or other PE excersizes. And I need to rest in between those days. Do I not hang on the rest days or is it OK to do so, My guess is no.

I have worked my way up to two 15 minute hangs with a 2.5 lbs weight, after about a 2 weeks of doing it every other day or so, (6 sessions now) with my other PE excercizes afterwards, again, taking things very slow, and resting the days in between.

My question is if I should just hang for a while and just forget about the other stuff for a while. Help me out guys. :smile:

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would advise on hanging in lieu of stretching, or doing a couple of sets of stretches immediately prior to your hanging in order to "prestretch" your penis.