Hanging Loose

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by IrishJuke, Sep 6, 2008.

1. IrishJuke

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section.

As far back as I can remember (i think its required that you read that in a Ray Liotta voice) my balls will pretty much never hang loose unless they are shaved. There have been a few exceptions, such as rediculously hot humid days, but for the most part they dont hang unless they are shaved.

Anyone else seem to have this problem, and can anyone suggest a solution so that i can have the bush and the balls?

2. AarDee

AarDee New Member

Oh, I can relate! Not so much to the want for a bush, but my scrotum is noticibly much looser when shaved. I am pretty much always shaved but on occasion I have allowed a bit of hair to grow back and my sac is much tighter then. Shaving my nuts is basically like hitting two birds with one stone, because shaved I have lower hangers and I can enjoy the amazing feeling of it, plus enjoy the other benifits of being shaven too and in my case, would rather have lower hanging balls than a bush.

3. IrishJuke

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for posting, im glad to see that im not the only one with this issue. Anyone else got any replies/suggestions?

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

I enjoy the feel of shaved balls too but I have small blood vessels which show up when I wear a cock ring - so whenever I shave I usually draw some blood - have not shaved in a while.

Oh well - enjoy what I've got

5. ballen59

ballen59 Member

That makes sense, cause especially when ur start having some hair (when you just shaved it) it just tickles when ur balls touch ur boxers this feeling makes ur balls go inside... :)

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I can't see any connection between (non-) hanging balls and being shaved???

Draft saved Draft deleted